What did Craig Mack mean by these Lyrics??

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
"My style wreck shyt, I mean real shyt, shyt's thick"

"Shake ya ass to the stake I suck and dominate
See I ain't scared of you muthafukkas"

:wtf:

aRoMaN21

Daps
and the winner is:

"My momma said back when I was born, that you was warned, so now YOUR ASS GETS TORN!!!!"

:noah:

aRoMaN21

Daps
maybe a fan will defend redman and his like for girls with adam's apples.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I already knew that site was gonna be full of lyrics from southern rappers using cock for p*ssy, they wrong as hell for putting Bun up there tho

I tried for a long time to justify Biggie's "suck on yo daddy's dikk", but after hearing that story about him laying buck ass naked in a hotel room full of nikkas and Puffy's life in general maybe them nikkas really did get down like that :huhldup:

aRoMaN21

Daps
I already knew that site was gonna be full of lyrics from southern rappers using cock for p*ssy, they wrong as hell for putting Bun up there tho

I tried for a long time to justify Biggie's "suck on yo daddy's dikk", but after hearing that story about him laying buck ass naked in a hotel room full of nikkas and Puffy's life in general maybe them nikkas really did get down like that :huhldup:

Dj premier is an exaggerator, that tone loce sounding fool... dont believe that biggie plays on the pink team like puffy and craig.