What did Amy Schumer do to get all this media push?

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:shaq: She can definitely get it. I don't why nikkas are calling her ugly in this thread.

:rudy:
You live in DFW breh, I'm sure your local mall has way badder white women.

True. But Amy Shumer can still get it:
xDlDgRd.jpg

zdoPQRT.jpg

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I've only caught her in the odd sketch, but she's alright by me.

Not as funny as Silverman, funnier than Dunham. Of course all female comics have to be compared to all other female comics and ranked accordingly based on looks then humour because patriarchy and reductive priorities.

The "Say 'fine' to the shirt" sketch with dude from Girls was better than anything Girls has ever done.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is typical of the kind of racial comedy she performs:

That made me feel very uncomfortable. Especially when you see the crowd is 99% white and guys mouthing and laughing "ONE BLACK FRIEND " or whatever she said like he just saw Jesus resurrected . I know that's what they all feel generally and laughing like its soooo true !! The more and more I deal with white people in the working world I can tell what they think of minorities

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

"
Lucasfilm Slams Amy Schumer's Risque Star Wars Photos

The latest GQ Magazine features suggestive imagery of Amy Schumer with Star Wars characters and props

17 Jul 2015 By Jim Vejvoda

The latest issue of GQ Magazine features both on its cover and inside suggestive imagery of Amy Schumer with Star Wars characters and props.

Lucasfilm said publicly Thursday that they did not authorize the risque photo spread, which features Schumer fellating a lightsaber and sitting topless in bed with C-3P0 and R2-D2.

gq1.jpg

The official Star Wars account tweeted yesterday: "Lucasfilm and Disney did not authorize, participate in or condone the inappropriate use of our characters in this manner."

Schumer's latest comedy, Trainwreck, opens in theaters this weekend. In our review of the Judd Apatow-directed, we called Trainwreck "a very funny, very smart movie, though it ultimately falls back on the romantic comedy formula, sappy ending and all. However, the cast is great, and Schumer delivers a fun performance as the leading lady."

Lucasfilm Denounces Amy Schumer's Risque Star Wars Photos in GQ - IGN

"

:banderas: She been getting heat the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I've been following her for awhile she been grinding for awhile. must respect to her