Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka ya friends dont care about you

if anything happens they will dime you out to save themselves

trust me

my uncle grew up with his best friend and when the feds put the pressure on he made up lies a bout my uncle to save himself

put ya faith in no man

only person i consider my friend is my brother

can't you read? I said there are a few people who are real friends, most people are not.

If you had a real friend you would understand. There is why there are quotes like a friend closer than a brother. I've been burned by alot of people in my life but there have been a few peole who have been there for me in my ups and downs, good times and bad

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
can't you read? I said there are a few people who are real friends, most people are not.

If you had a real friend you would understand. There is why there are quotes like a friend closer than a brother. I've been burned by alot of people in my life but there have been a few peole who have been there for me in my ups and downs, good times and bad
and once ya "real" friend does something to save himself you will see what i mean

the only nikkas you can trust is blood brothers, mothers and ya wifey

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I got like 2-5 "friends" that I can stand to be around on a daily basis. Other than that though.

tumblr_moahcmaJ9k1qbbb7uo1_500.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate.
An example would be a friend of mine had a girl who would talk shyt about her to me, and probably others although she would still hangout with her. She hated her, but at the same time she liked her. A guy I knew him & I would kick it, we would drink or smoke at times, he'd run around telling girls I was gay but would still hmu to kick it. So weird shyt like that.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
What's a friend to you? Have you ever been fooled into thinking that someone is your friend but truly they've just got some weird love/hate relationship for you?

Yep, I had a friend in university who was ridiculously nice to me in person but I found out they were talking shyt about me on their facebook. Pretty gay shyt for a guy to do.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
no friends.

the people i do know has wives and kids and only time we see each other if they want to play basketball that's it and that was years ago.

everybody else is hello, hi, goodbye, take care.

i can go to the movies by myself and travel by myself without giving out extra money that i really don't have to give out and most likely never get back. just remember

tumblr_mfcd1tpggX1r6oyo7o1_500.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I had a friend in university who was ridiculously nice to me in person but I found out they were talking shyt about me on their facebook. Pretty gay shyt for a guy to do.
Yeah it is. How did you end your friendship?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Friends just don't fukk you over and want to see the best from you, even when your fukking up.