What defines a "friend"?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's a friend to you? Have you ever been fooled into thinking that someone is your friend but truly they've just got some weird love/hate relationship for you?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think to many ppl mistake associates for friends. Pretty much if i fukk with you and you fukk with me on a day to day basis then i consider us friends. With that said i got bout 6 friends and like 40 or so associates :lupe:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I have a very close circle. I treat everyone of my homeboys (8/9) in total like a brother and vice versa. You're either my boy or you're an acquaintance, none of that other shyt. If I wouldn't trust you in a life or death situation :camby:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a very close circle. I treat everyone of my homeboys (8/9) in total like a brother and vice versa. You're either my boy or you're an acquaintance, none of that other shyt. If I wouldn't trust you in a life or death situation :camby:

Thats the word i was lookin for, acquaintance not fukking associate. Damn i gotta stop drinkiing

Daps
I don't have friends, I have a bunch of acquaintances that I sometimes hang out with.
Okay, I have like 5-7 friends but I don't see them a lot. I haven't seen my own best friend since NYE lool.

A friend is someone who is willing to cancel their plans because they know you're broke for the weekend and you can't go.
I have two friends like this.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No new friends :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a friend to me is someone if you lose your job and cupboards are bare at your wit ends doesn't desert you, is there for you in the good times and bad

i remember when i had my car accident and it was the dead of night in the middle of nowhere and my breh who lives like a good hour away was willing to get up and come drive me home

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
A friend is someone you can get on the phone with after 8 years and feels like you guys just spoke the day before.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:duck:

good friends are rare as hell though, most people dont give a damna bout you in life besides your family, but there are a few friends out there
nikka ya friends dont care about you

if anything happens they will dime you out to save themselves

trust me

my uncle grew up with his best friend and when the feds put the pressure on he made up lies a bout my uncle to save himself

put ya faith in no man

only person i consider my friend is my brother