What date and location for you want for the next GTA?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
1988 :ahh: :ohlawd: ....Chicago or Philly, New York would be ideal for 88 but im not trying to be in liberty city again unless it was dlc or someshyt. I can't think of any other cities that would be interesting to play in, dc? 2005 new orleans :troll:

or

late 90s...97-98 :banderas: talk about goat soundtrack.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1988 :ahh: :ohlawd: ....Chicago or Philly, New York would be ideal for 88 but im not trying to be in liberty city again unless it was dlc or someshyt. I can't think of any other cities that would be interesting to play in, dc? 2005 new orleans :troll:

or

late 90s...97-98 :banderas: talk about goat soundtrack.
While that would be dope, they NEED to make a GTA: Washington DC :salute:
The entire DMV area has too many landmarks. Just DC in general would give it that NYC vibe
MD and DC can make it be like LA as well. Its the best of both worlds. We even got a huge essa population. Sure they not riding low riders out here, but I'm sure they can laser scan a Toyata Corolla
They need to leave the United States.

Some sections of Brazil would be piff
Yeah, then they can call it Max Payne 3

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
They need to leave the United States.

Some sections of Brazil would be piff
c/s it's time now to leave the US. wasn't GTA 2 set in london? that could be good in this generation, Brazil, Mexico, even Russia.

i don't think they should go past the 70s but i think they will redo the 80s Vice City.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
next game will be in Vice City. Current gen had Liberty City and San Andreas so we still need to see a new and improved Vice City
Doubt it, Vice came before S.A.
They skipped it this go round, and I don't expect them to not explore new areas in the future.
Also, the main dude in 5 reminds me of the guy you controlled in Vice City.
Then with Florida being the most controversial state right now, well maybe things will change by time the next game pops off. Hopefully they add all these places via online updates.
Maybe, GTA:World :gladbron:

I know the Cloud could support that :ohhh:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
While that would be dope, they NEED to make a GTA: Washington DC :salute:
The entire DMV area has too many landmarks. Just DC in general would give it that NYC vibe
MD and DC can make it be like LA as well. Its the best of both worlds. We even got a huge essa population. Sure they not riding low riders out here, but I'm sure they can laser scan a Toyata Corolla

Yeah, then they can call it Max Payne 3

dc would be piff now i think about it...imagine getting 5 stars in dc and having the secret service after your ass :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
gta won't work in another country like the first one. All the jokes and things will go over people heads....radio stations will be trash unless its in uk or something but mainly us themes and humor is how gta thrives. Leave other countries to max payne n shyt.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
gta won't work in another country like the first one. All the jokes and things will go over people heads....radio stations will be trash unless its in uk or something but mainly us themes and humor is how gta thrives. Leave other countries to max payne n shyt.
You probably right, but it could be funny to us if its still from an american prospective.
Or...... Maybe just in some parts we have to go to different countries :krs:

I already said in the next post, Maybe GTA: World.

You can go on vacation in Jamaica and you'll be chillin on a beach. Dread headed nikka rolls up on some "follow me mon" and then its The Mighty Quinn all over again :blessed:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Doubt it, Vice came before S.A.
They skipped it this go round, and I don't expect them to not explore new areas in the future.
Also, the main dude in 5 reminds me of the guy you controlled in Vice City.
Then with Florida being the most controversial state right now, well maybe things will change by time the next game pops off. Hopefully they add all these places via online updates.
Maybe, GTA:World :gladbron:

I know the Cloud could support that :ohhh:
they skipped it cuz after dull ass GTA IV, the people were crying for San Andreas and all its fukkey - and they listened :blessed:

either Vice City or expand on Las Venturas