What dat lock screen looking like :shaq: ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is there a special app to have a specific lockscreen ? I have Nova launcher on my tab, can I do it with that ?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
loqfbVP.jpg

6 plus with a couple tweaks :takedat:

Still gotta get a custom lock screen and a better signal bar .

Hows that 6 plus treating ya? I almost copped the other day for sprint but wanted to wait out to see if Verizon would let me upgrade my phone without raping me before i switched. Sprint only asking for $250 down on the 6 and get the unlimited everything for $50 :whew:

after seeing that large screen,i cant look at my 4S the same anymore

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Don't know what carrier you got so: http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4

I only fukk w/ SlimRoms now, I don't think they make it for your phone though. So CM or whichever other one has the most thread views/replies should be good.

I have an S2 somewhere that I flashed Slimbean on. When I got this phone there were no Slim Roms available at the time.

I'll give the slim site a look now.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
To change the style yes. u need to unlock/jailbreak your phone and download the special tweaks.
Mine is already rooted. Anyway, I have download Go Launcher and it worked. Not interesting on my tab I think so I deleted it because It would fit better on my phone IMO.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My screenshot is from my 6plus too..just got it Monday...how do I tweak mine like that:hawat:
Do you have your jail broken ?

Eclipse 2 to have a dark theme all over my phone
Forecast to have the weather on the lock screen
Zeppelin for the batman logo
Subtle Lock for the overall look basically placement of my date and time and weather .

Hows that 6 plus treating ya? I almost copped the other day for sprint but wanted to wait out to see if Verizon would let me upgrade my phone without raping me before i switched. Sprint only asking for $250 down on the 6 and get the unlimited everything for $50 :whew:

after seeing that large screen,i cant look at my 4S the same anymore

Breh go get that shyt i really love the size of the phone .

Of course the shyt is fast and butter smooth I'm coming from bb so these tweaks are taking some time for me to get use to using the phone .

Don't get no less than a 64 gb you will regret it breh shyt i wish i had a 128gb.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Do you have your jail broken ?

Eclipse 2 to have a dark theme all over my phone
Forecast to have the weather on the lock screen
Zeppelin for the batman logo
Subtle Lock for the overall look basically placement of my date and time and weather .

Breh go get that shyt i really love the size of the phone .

Of course the shyt is fast and butter smooth I'm coming from bb so these tweaks are taking some time for me to get use to using the phone .

Don't get no less than a 64 gb you will regret it breh shyt i wish i had a 128gb.
No, I just got the 120gb on Monday :jawalrus: I'll look into getting it jail broken though. Thanks :salute:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
InzoFTt.jpg

took that pic at ikea :pachaha:

seeing those words every time i open my phone motivates me to handle business :takedat:

try it brehs. even if you do one more thing in a day, it worked :smugbiden:

My boy did this he's a ups driver he took a pic of his truck during The holiday time . He said it was motivation :ehh:

:salute: