What dat lock screen looking like :shaq: ?

Daps
Reppin
Southside Chi
Clean and simple.

g1CSZRf.png

With the lock activated

RFUhWnv.png

Used Widgetlocker for the lockscreen app
Clock App: Advanced Clock Widget
Poweramp music controls
Power Toggles quick settings

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$2.99.... .... :childplease:

my bad forgot to mention- u need golocker too. i cant explain what it is, but its free. its a part of the launcher
once u have it, find the lock screen using that golocker shyt, not the market
then its gona give u the option to buy (dont) or "buy using gold" or some shyt, which is just downloading 3 free appsand then it unlocks the lock screen

sounds like a lot of work but it takes like 2 minutes. and its free.

edit- all the lock screens i posted are "paid" lock screens but i got for free by downloading these random apps, unlocking the lock screen for free, then deleting the shytty random apps

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
my bad forgot to mention- u need golocker too. i cant explain what it is, but its free. its a part of the launcher
once u have it, find the lock screen using that golocker shyt, not the market
then its gona give u the option to buy (dont) or "buy using gold" or some shyt, which is just downloading 3 free appsand then it unlocks the lock screen

sounds like a lot of work but it takes like 2 minutes. and its free.

edit- all the lock screens i posted are "paid" lock screens but i got for free by downloading these random apps, unlocking the lock screen for free, then deleting the shytty random apps
Cool :blessed:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Breh we've seen the heffers you mess with. As an adult most people would consider that rape. At your current aesthetic and weight you consider it brag worthy. Go somewhere.

How did I miss this :russ: