What console have you owned every generation of?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As a kid (meaning these were bought by my parents) I had - NES (when I was extremely young), Genesis, PS1, Dreamcast (high school), PS2 (late high school/college)

As far as consoles I bought as an adult - PS3, PS4, PS5

So I guess you could say Playstation is the one I owned every gen of. It's not really that I'm a Sony stan, it's more that Playstation consoles tend to have the most exclusive games I'm interested in. Deep down, I'm still a Sega fanboy and Dreamcast is my favorite console. But my parents weren't going to get me a PS1 AND a Saturn so I made the pragmatic choice.

If Sega came out with a new console I'd probably buy it day one, IDGAF. :wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5.
Xbox 360, XB1, XSX (sold this in less than 5 months though)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:ohhh:

Ive had every nintendo outside of the Virtual Boy.

Damn near had every Sony.

Had every Sega except the Master system, Nomad, and Game Gear.

Stopped with Xbox when the Xbone came out. :scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh:

Ive had every nintendo outside of the Virtual Boy.

Damn near had every Sony.

Had every Sega except the Master system, Nomad, and Game Gear.

Stopped with Xbox when the Xbone came out. :scust:

Come to think of it I've never owned an Xbox :ohhh:

I've owned every Playstation, Several Sega Consoles (Genesis, 32X ( :skip: ), Dreamcast), and one Nintendo console (NES) but never had an Xbox.

Not that I especially hate Xbox, just never seemed like the logical choice if I was only getting one console per gen.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Come to think of it I've never owned an Xbox :ohhh:

I've owned every Playstation, Several Sega Consoles (Genesis, 32X, Dreamcast), and one Nintendo console (NES) but never had an Xbox.

Not that I especially hate Xbox, just never seemed like the logical choice if I was only getting one console per gen.
For me, I hopped on Xbox after the Dreamcast fell, cus SEGA started moving exclusives they announced for dreamcast to xbox.

OG Xbox was chill, had a lot of that off the wall "Sega" energy, with its weird ass and goofy games (Voodoo Vince & Blinx for example).

360 was when I jumped ship, cus they started pushing that "DudeBro" cac shyt, getting rid of their unique IP's and overall "SEGA" vibes

Daps
I think the only one for me is Playstation since I skipped the Xbox One and Wii U but I’ve owned more Nintendo consoles than anything else.
Sega: Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast (not sure if they had more)

All the Playstations

All the Nintendos from GameCube and up (technically Gameboy too)

OG Xbox & Series X

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’ve gotten every PlayStation. PS4 & PS5 as an adult.

I still got my PS2 & PS3 in a small compartment next to my room. I had a og ps1, and the small ps one. Those got lost between moving over the years. The Ps4 I traded in. Even though I was more of a Xbox guy (I played my og xbox, and 360 more than ps2, and ps3). I’ve always kept a PlayStation to.

My Xbox streak ends this gen. I don’t see myself ever owning a Series console. Maybe if Microsoft goes back to being in their bag like the 360 days I will. I traded in my Xbox. I believe I still have my og Xbox laying around somewhere. I definitely still got two xbox 360’s (one is the slim) in the garage. I legit don’t want to let the og 360 I have go for some reason (and it’s broken, it still looks brand new though).

The og Ps3 I have is broken but it’s too shiny, and too visually appealing for me to throw it away. Still my favorite PlayStation design to date.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Every Nintendo console and handheld since SNES. But major handhelds, not the derivatives or whatever.

Only PlayStation consoles I didn't have were 1 and 3. Also Vita

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just Sony.

I've owned every nintendo except the switch, I do plan to own whatever the next gen nintendo is tho

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playstation and Xbox.

Nintendo has been off and on for me

Also had multiple Atari’s back in the day, though i don’t know if it was “all” of them.