What Cities Are Black People Moving to/Leaving?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Bunch of people from DC moving down to North Carolina. Clearly it’s cheaper but it also has a nice economy and it’s not as far as Atlanta. If DC wasn’t so damn expensive, this place would have the growth of the Southern cities. Met some New Yorkers that said they aren’t moving anywhere south of DC.

btw, I expect the DFW black pop to pass Houston black pop within the next couple years.
Maryland is nearly 30% black and its growing (domestic migration and international immigration). Def the blackest state after the traditional south and most of the growth is in the DC suburbs.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Probably will leave DC and move to the Carolina's after all is said and done. Either Columbia, Orangeburg or Charlotte.

My job already lets me work from home full time as it is.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt ADOS brehs are moving into Seattle like that. Even the tech sector with Amazon/Microsoft ain't drawing them like that. However, if the military is moving brehs out there that is a different story.
It’s definitely the military, same with San Diego.

And considering they’re studying metropolitan areas, the info on “Seattle“ may actually be Tacoma.