What Champagne do you typically buy?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I literally buy the cheapest champagne they have from CVS. It be like $6.99 or $7.99. It be the Korbel or that Brut shyt. The only reason I even buy the shyt is cause playa shyt rule #113 is that bytches love mimosas. It’s a proven fact. So I usually keep a bottle of champagne and some oj at the house just for that reason. shyt is less than $10 and these hoes ain’t never complained about champagne quality. shyt shouldn’t even be legal I swear. Too easy

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I literally buy the cheapest champagne they have from CVS. It be like $6.99 or $7.99. It be the Korbel or that Brut shyt. The only reason I even buy the shyt is cause playa shyt rule #113 is that bytches love mimosas. It’s a proven fact. So I usually keep a bottle of champagne and some oj at the house just for that reason. shyt is less than $10 and these hoes ain’t never complained about champagne quality. shyt shouldn’t even be legal I swear. Too easy

I drank a shytton of cheap champagne New Years 2013 and I fell through a table

I try to avoid the super cheap stuff just so I don't go overboard

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
8799667093534.png

This shyt is fantastic !!!

$50

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I just buy Moet usually since it's consistently good but isn't super expensive like Dom Perignon.

I was wondering if I'm missing out on better Champagne in that price range

If it's just a normal day and lets say I'm cooking and want Champagne, I buy the step down from MOET and get Chandon. If it's somewhat of an occasion like a Candlelight dinner I may get Moet or Vueve Cliquot Yellow Label...their Rose is trash. In the end, it's just a bunch of fancy French bullshyt...just find one that tastes good to you and fits your budget.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Just had a bottle of vintage Dom P last night for our honeymoon. TBH, doesn’t taste that much difference from other champagne I tried but I’m not a champagne connoisseur like that.