What Certification do you guys have?

Daps
Net+
Security +
CISSP

Security+ was needed (in addition to my clearance) because I've done a lot of gov't contract work
CISSP was not needed but I wanted it knowing it could open up more managerial IT positions

Level of difficulty
Net & Sec + - 3/10
CISSP - 10/10 lol

I just got into Cybersecurity a couple of months ago. Thinking about grabbing Sec+ for appearances and working on my CISSP for when I’m ready to move on in 12-18 months.

I have no certs :francis:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I just got into Cybersecurity a couple of months ago. Thinking about grabbing Sec+ for appearances and working on my CISSP for when I’m ready to move on in 12-18 months.

I have no certs :francis:

If you're looking for any job that's gov't or clearance related definitely get that Sec+ first.

You're going about it the right way IMO.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
OP don’t listen to anyone’s comments, they are all stupid AF

They want some someone with a BA in Economics to be A+ certified???? :mindblown:

Listen to me, do you have any studies done in data analysis?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Net+
Security +
CISSP

Security+ was needed (in addition to my clearance) because I've done a lot of gov't contract work
CISSP was not needed but I wanted it knowing it could open up more managerial IT positions

Level of difficulty
Net & Sec + - 3/10
CISSP - 10/10 lol
I know that cisco had to be hell on earth, I'm going to study and follow the guides for N+ but just take CCNA

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Y'all might wanna check this out, it's for SOC Training. Breh just had me send him a donation for any amount :ehh: