What celebrity had the most tragic life to you?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Keanu Reeves
"
In 1998, Keanu met Jennifer Syme, a young actress. In 1999, Syme gave birth to a stillborn daughter. 18 months later, Syme died in a car accident. “Grief changes shape, but it never ends. People have a misconception that you can deal with it and say, ‘It’s gone, and I’m better’. They’re wrong. When the people you love are gone, you’re alone. I miss being a part of their lives and them being part of mine. I wonder what the present would be like if they were here – what we might have done together. I miss all the great things that will never be,” Keanu said in a 2006 Parade magazine interview.

And to make matters worse…

… Kim, his sister, fell ill due to her decade long battle with leukemia. The cancer eventually fell into remission, but she is still fighting the disease. “When she was in the hospital he was there with her all the time, sitting at her bedside, holding her hand. Sometimes, it’s almost like he doesn’t trust himself to have a relationship with anyone,” his close friend had revealed. He donated privately and publicly to numerous cancer charities, research centers, and hospitals. He has set up his own charity and also supports Stand Up to Cancer and the SickKids Foundation.

His brush with death

In 1988, a bike accident on Topanga Canyon Boulevard left him with a thick scar rising vertically up his stomach. His spleen would later have to be removed. He lay on the pavement for half an hour before help arrived. “I call that a demon ride (that means riding at night with no headlights). I remember saying in my head, ‘I’m going to die’. I remember calling out for help. And someone answering out of the darkness, and then the flashing lights of an ambulance coming down. This was after a truck ran over my helmet. I took it off because I couldn’t breathe, and a truck came down. I got out of the way, and it ran over my helmet,” he told Rolling Stone. Another motorcycle accident in 1996 broke his ankle and left him with a wide, curved scar on his right leg."
"
The Tragic, Grief-Stricken And Lonely Part Of Keanu Reeves

"Reeves's father earned his GED while imprisoned in Hawaii for selling heroin at Hilo International Airport.

While living in Toronto, Reeves attended four high schools in a span of five years and even got expelled once. On the expulsion, Reeves said: "I was just a little too rambunctious and shot my mouth off once too often. I was not generally the most well-oiled machine in the school. I was just getting in their way, I guess."

Keanu Reeves has been the target of stalker invasions. On September 12, 2014, Reeves awoke when he heard someone in his home. He found a female stalker in his library. She said that she was there to meet him. While he calmly talked to her, he called 911 and alerted the police. They arrived, arrested her and took her in for psychological evaluation."
50 interesting facts about Keanu Reeves: Why does he always look so sad, the most generous actor in Hollywood

tldr version: He's been through some shyt

Last edited: