What can we realistically surmise to be a launch title for these consoles in November?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm trying to do this in earnest. I am honestly down to four games I want and I don't even know if they will be day one.

NBA2K21
Assassin's Creed Vahalla
Ratchet and Clank
Spider-Man

Gears Tactics will be a purchase down the road.

What are you guys really looking forward to in November?
To be honest, I'm enjoying gaming more because of gamepass. I know that'll keep me overfed, and every first party and a bunch of other titles debut there or eventually get there if they're any good so I'm not tripping on launch exclusives. I know that have billions invested in studios creating content and they not bullshyttin. On top of that I'm legitimately excited about Xbox enhanced titles. Gears 5 in 4k/120fps is gonna rock (buuuuuudy) Ori, I gotta finish Quantum break, wanna see ryse.

If I gotta name next gen titles I'm interested in everwild and the gunk. Cyberpunk is tops on most people's list and that's the point. Most games are multiplats so most of your games will be that. Can't wait to be blown away, I know it's coming

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony are going to have an incredible first 6 months:

Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet & Clank
Sackboy & Astro
Plus a load of indies like Kena.

GT7 and Returnal are wildcards. Horizon probably end of 2021 if we are lucky.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you want to know when someone is going to lie, they put 'to be honest' at the beginning of the sentence.
Is that a fact or did somebody say that on the internet and a bunch a dumb muhfukkaz went YEEEEEAH :whoo:

Now if this was Steve Wilcos show you might be on to something. Liars stay clinching they buttcheeks when they tell a lie according to the expert who gives the test :pachaha:

Sony are going to have an incredible first 6 months:

Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet & Clank
Sackboy & Astro
Plus a load of indies like Kena.

GT7 and Returnal are wildcards. Horizon probably end of 2021 if we are lucky.
This nikka said incredible:laff:
If one of my people's was like "yo, I'm about to play sackboy and Astro" I'd first think he was talking about two nikkaz I don't know. Once I found out it was a game?: I'd immediately run that nikkaz pockets. Don't even worry about it we know you not gonna do shyt. fukk yo couch nikka

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was referring to Fatboi1 list, but yes you will have an expansion to play day one:mjlol:
I bought a PS4 Pro day one which was not a next gen console and basically made games a little clearer and run better. PS5 will be completely new controller, some games, interface, console design and is a huge jump in hardware which should make games look significantly better so it's nothing to me :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to do this in earnest. I am honestly down to four games I want and I don't even know if they will be day one.

NBA2K21
Assassin's Creed Vahalla
Ratchet and Clank
Spider-Man

everything seems to be within the window from the 6th-20th...

11/6 XSX release
11/13 next-gen games release*
11/13 or 11/20 PS5 release

...mostly rumors...not much confirmed

*Q1 2021 ratchet and clank

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
XSX is a dub

...and now I’m starting to lose interest in getting a PS5

returnal is not coming out til 2021...haven’t seen any new gameplay for kena or any confirmation for when it’s dropping...still have yet to see any gameplay from the miles morales game and all the other games madden COD and cyberpunk will play on current gen systems and look great...starting to ask myself what’s the rush when I’ve never “day oned” a console before? :no:

Last edited: