What Best LG C1 Oled Settings for PS5?. Help me out brothers (Oled Gang + PS5 Gang)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that would be another example. its really any image that's on the tv for a long time. that's why I brought up Halos HUD and radar. but this was mainly an issue on older OLEDs, n like I said, after over a year of having my LG OLED I aint got problems yet:manny:

Oh I see. Are you saying is that Im overthinking and don't have to worry too much?.

From what I heard that subtitles might also caught problem too burn-in especially I love to watch english sub in animes/foreign films, I don't watch bullshyt english dub.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congratulations breh. Welcome to the future.
Make sure you go to YouTube and check out some of LG's official demo footage.
It'll blow your freakin mind.
I don't have the slightest concern about burn in with this TV. It has a few great features behind the scenes in place to avoid it.
As far as settings, I found the TV to be the best TV out of the box that I've ever had.
That being said, I checked a few places online, found a few settings that I liked and dialed everything in further as time went on.
Something to keep in mind is not every setting applies to everyone. It greatly varies depending on the lighting conditions of your room.
My advice is go with a settings list from someone reputable online, and tweak it as you live with it more. You're going to find the need to adjust things here and there as you play different games and watch different content. It's all a part of getting the best picture out of the TV in the room that it's in.
As far as your PS5, make sure you enable the performance preference in the system settings because not every game has an actual toggle setting for 120hz. Warzone for example wont display in 120 unless you tell the PS5 to do so in the actual system settings before you start the game.

All right, thanks for telling me. Damn, it seems too much to work breh! :why:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see. Are you saying is that Im overthinking and don't have to worry too much?.

From what I heard that subtitles might also caught problem too burn-in especially I love to watch english sub in animes/foreign films, I don't watch bullshyt english dub.
You overthinking it. If u that worried get a warranty. Just enjoy the tv

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
oh, C1 gang gang up in here?

copped my 65 right before black friday. i use different settings because updating from my old samsung 1080p, the tv usually upscaled to the highest shyt, but 4k oleds are a different ball game. from hd to hdr to dolby vision, the picture changes all the time. security guard at the gig got me following this brother quantum on youtube. he goes a lil too nerd for me at times, but i like how he challenges old arse thinking and acceptance to settings where we knowit should look better, but just accept it. I'd recommend if only for one month, access his premium settings for $5. I've had it for two months and as long as he drops new settings for different modes and viewing i'll prolly keep it.

Daps
All right, thanks for telling me. Damn, it seems too much to work breh! :why:
Follow my recommended settings as a starting point, watch in a room as dark as possible, and enjoy the OLED :blessed: Everyone who tried out my settings have kept them. Don't worry about burn in it has anti-burn in technology

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a 48 inch :scusthov:

hate-icet.gif

Its just for my gaming room, my gaming room is small, so I don't need a big ass tv for the small room.

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
My LG C1 Oled just arrived so now I'm in oled gang :blessed:

FLFv5anXsAQWlyQ

About to setup my PS5, help a brother out. what are the best settings for PS5

:feedme:

Also, my main concern is burn-in, school me how to avoid burn-in? :lupe"

@-DMP- @Kamikaze Revy @Gizmo_Duck @Ciggavelli @Deezay @OnlyFrans @ORDER_66 @BobbyWojak @ItWasWritten @spliz @Roid Jones @Fatboi1 @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Data-Hawk @levitate @Zero @In Our Angelhood
I use an LG Monitor, fam.
I just feel like monitors are more crisp, but it looks nice.