What Atlanta clubs are open Sunday night???

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Central Station in East Point or Pinups in Decatur.....Velvet as mentioned.....

:myman: I only been to central station one time since I been out here :takedat: on a Saturday what day does Pinups jump breh I'm usually in reign on fridays then mansion on sat. I stay in north Atlanta so I'm usually in the buckhead area and they don't jump like that with the ratchet crowd

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:myman: I only been to central station one time since I been out here :takedat: on a Saturday what day does Pinups jump breh I'm usually in reign on fridays then mansion on sat. I stay in north Atlanta so I'm usually in the buckhead area and they don't jump like that with the ratchet crowd

Sunday is the best day for pinups. It be more (straight) females in the audience than it men sometimes.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Should I have got them up outta there breh I stay down the street from there and its always 2 or 3 lonely joints that I may bag at the ihop down the street from there but regardless :salute:

Last night was mad real....Pastor Troy stopped through and did his old songs....a young nicca had 2 bottles of peach ciroc at the table......young ho's was thirsty last night

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Last night was mad real....Pastor Troy stopped through and did his old songs....a young nicca had 2 bottles of peach ciroc at the table......young ho's was thirsty last night

so it was mostly young chicks there lastnight? cuz I went there one time on a saturday night and it was nothing but 40+ yr old hoodrats.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so it was mostly young chicks there lastnight? cuz I went there one time on a saturday night and it was nothing but 40+ yr old hoodrats.

yeah...young broads mainly..that was my first time....I might be back next sunday :obama: