What are your top 5 Sports based movies?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I remember in high school our coaches would make us watch Vision Quest before our homecoming games. the end match is good shyt, skinny ass matthew modine beating muscle dude was funny tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
field of dreams, the fighter, somebody up there likes me, white men can't jump, million dollar baby

finding forrester's one of my faves, but its not really a basketball movie

re: white men cant jump. nike just re-released the billy hoyles & i was thinking of coppin

p_1815816_5329676_46183.jpg

jadden

Superstar
Daps
A league of their own
Major League
The fighter
The wrestler
Million dollar baby

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'll say something controversial... fukk dramatic sports movies. fukk em in the ass. every one of them is overrated. Field of Dreams? suck my balls. Hoosiers? eat a dikk. Rudy? Wanted him to fail. Moneyball? Boring as fukk.

All of my favorite sports movies are kids movies and comedies. Does Baseketball count, b/c if it does it's above Cool Runnings and the Sandlot for the GOAT spot. If I made a list the top non-comedy would be something like Remember the Titans or Friday Night Lights and that would come in around 15th.

Warrior was better than every single boxing movie I've ever seen. (haven't seen Raging Bull since I was kid, so i don't know) The boxing genre as a whole might be the most overrated in film history. Too many movies.

Basketball is the worst though. There are basically no good basketball movies. Blue Chips is aight. As I said, Hoosiers is overrated. I don't even know what else you can even put up there? fukk Spike and Jesus Shuttlesworth. Why hasn't there ever been a great baseketball comedy? Semi-Pro was aight, but everyone hated it when it came out.

Peace, I'm out!

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Come Fly With Me
MJ to the MAX
Michael Jordan's Playground
Space Jam
Michael Jordan: Air Time
:mjcry:
you just named the "i dont feel like teaching today so lets watch some videos" class video all star list sans space jam

lol thats that when you walk into the class with a sub and you see
02_vwbcab48e-with-equipment.jpg

video list

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
White Men Can't Jump
Air Up There
Remember The Titans
Any Given Sunday