Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elden Ring (65+ hours in)
Cyberpunk (3 hours)
Sekiro (40+)
Yakuza series (0-6; 60 or so hours for most of them)
Persona 3 (30+ hours of the original; will start over with Reload)
So between them let's say 300 hours? Nah you got me beat. I replayed dragon quest 7 to completion after i had about 65 hours in it the first time.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Started Witcher 3 with the PS5 update :hhh: them graphics and combat felt dated as hell dunno if Imma try go back to it :patrice:

Far cry 6... Got way too easy.. but it is pretty fun tbh.. good chance I'll go back to this..

HoriZon forbidden West.. haven't started it, dunno if I will

Uncharted Legacy... I feel ready to get back into uncharted :salute:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Working on Death Stranding now.....I've never done drugs....but this game must be what it's like to be on em
Tell me how :dead:

I just downloaded this on ps plus.. is this a game a stoner would enjoy??
I'm the 8:30pm gamer who's had some weed n wine after putting the baby to sleep.. I just wanna zone out with a simple adventure game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I'm the 8:30pm gamer who's had some weed n wine after putting the baby to sleep.. I just wanna zone out with a simple adventure game
Kojima was smoking some good shyt

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The Yakuza series. Finally started Yakuza Kiwami and plan to go through the list according to my Bro's recommendations since he's played all of 'em up to the Dragon series.

The Dead space series. Since Calisto Protocol is on Gamepass, I minus well play through the seires, then schlock through Protocol and then experience Dead Space 1 remake.

Assasin's Creed series. I think I stopped after Ezio/Altair story concluded, but continued to aquire a solid chunk of the games going up that I never played. I think I gotta start from Assassins' Creed native American and work my way upwards.

The Remedyverse (Alan Wake/Control/Quantum Break) - Held off playing Control after I realized Alan wake is set in the same Universe, so I plan on trying to play them in some semblance of an order, but overall, I might just hold off until Max Payne 1/2 Remake and just swoop through 'em.

Suikoden 1/2 - It's been too long since I've said I was gonna replay these titles, especially since they came on PSN for decent prices. Suikoden 4 was my first and I fell in love with the castle building system from it and always wanted to experience the 'better' titles in the series.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I'm the 8:30pm gamer who's had some weed n wine after putting the baby to sleep.. I just wanna zone out with a simple adventure game​

Play it sober so you can get the mechanics down or else you'll have a very frustrating time trying to navigate all the bullshyt it requires. From road building, to package management. Dealing with the BT's, the whole nine. Once you finding your footing, both figuratively and literally with it, you can blaze and circumnavigate The united states of New Zealand, delivering packages while running from Hannibal Lecter with a nice buzz.​

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree (I'm having too much fun in Diablo to play it.)

The Quarry

Cyberpunk - and DLC

Callisto Protocol

and... Train Simulator - NYC MTA Long Island Rail Road DLC

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Bioshock - I have to start over but it's cool.

Detroit: Become Human

God of War Ragnarok - Waiting for the pc version

Lost Odyssey - Was on the final disc but accidentally wiped my hdd. May never get to finish since it looks like a pc release isn't happening.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Chorus: Started and stopped playing this back in feb 2023. Still got it installed and meaning to go back to it.
Ghost of: Started and stopped playing this back in may 2024. Same as Chorus.

Those were extra games, so they will have to wait until I buy extra again.

Mirror's Edge: Started this in nov 2023 and then stopped after a week. Could play this right now, but eh.
Iris Fall: Bought this and played years ago but never finished it. Keep meaning to go back to it. Still have it installed.

That's pretty much it, don't have any other games.. but I'll probably mess with em after the 9th. Since I should be done with Apex this season by then.