What are your thoughts on the iPhone se?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I’ve got an iPhone XS Max which is my first ever iPhone and I’m never ever going back to android again. Just 5he thought of using an android software again makes me :scust:

Is it bad on the Pixel too? I been thinking about switching and copping the 5 when it come out

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I got one and I like it. I traded my 8 plus for it and I think I’ll keep it for a while. I do have an issue with a dead pixel on the lower right corner of the screen. When the Apple Stores reopen around my way I’ll take it in and see if they can replace the phone.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ve never had a phone this fast, at times I click a link and it feels it gets there before I hit the link.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Well you ain't buying a new phone.
Nah.

Apple, Samsung, and others are working on imbedding the camera and shyt behind the screen. Likely three years away. Hell, some companies are already releasing them: Here’s your best look yet at ZTE’s first smartphone with an under-display camera

Even if Apple doesn’t, others will. And I’ll just switch to Android then if my current phone dies and Apple has no notchless designs...

Im simply never getting a phone with a notch.

:yeshrug:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
nikkas be on here really be trying to say android good cause they can do things that 90% of people ain’t doing on they phones anyway. It’s a reason why everybody got an iPhone.
So, what you're saying is you should be fine with an iPhone 5 then, because you don't know how to do shyt but get on social media, like 90% of other people right? Last I checked a 5 still gets the newest iOS updates. So why on earth do iPhone users pay $1000 for an extra .00000003 megapixel camera increase?

TECHNICALLY, with what you're saying, you SHOULD be an Android user because the things you do on your phone don't warrant a $1000 phone. Only knowing social media and a little web browsing warrants a $25 Tracphone from Walmart, honestly.

I wasn't gonna say nothing in this thread but I had too once I seen this comment. Your thinking is backwards. You should be willing to pay more for a device that DOES MORE. Not pay more for the software that locks you down in every way

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
So, what you're saying is you should be fine with an iPhone 5 then, because you don't know how to do shyt but get on social media, like 90% of other people right? Last I checked a 5 still gets the newest iOS updates. So why on earth do iPhone users pay $1000 for an extra .00000003 megapixel camera increase?

TECHNICALLY, with what you're saying, you SHOULD be an Android user because the things you do on your phone don't warrant a $1000 phone. Only knowing social media and a little web browsing warrants a $25 Tracphone from Walmart, honestly.

I wasn't gonna say nothing in this thread but I had too once I seen this comment. Your thinking is backwards. You should be willing to pay more for a device that DOES MORE. Not pay more for the software that locks you down in every way

:umad: My thinking backwards but my iphone moving forward