Smash Bros Melee

GTA San Andreas
999 9 doors 9 hours 9 persons
Persona 5
Final Fantasy VII
NBA Street Vol 2

Conker's Bad Fur Day
Sonic Adventure

The bolded aren't budging. I'd bold Persona 5 but I'm waiting until P5 Royal is out and I beat it to make it definitive since P4 Golden is an enhanced.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I had to make some tough decisions to properly order this :francis:. I'm gonna start with the honorable mentions. They made the original list but some things had to get cut.

Fable III
The game had a lot of promise before Lionhead and Microsoft Game Studios messed it up. I enjoyed the story but hated the endgame pacing. My first play through I thought I would actually get 365 days to make money. Then they started jumping ahead in the timeline :francis:. Couldn't save anyone which left the world empty, so I stopped playing that save. Second time through I wound up buying all the property in the game and renting it out. Think I had like 12 million gold left over after it was all said and done. Main reason this made the shortlist is because I was lucky enough to witness the most beautiful sunset I've probably ever seen in gaming.​
Soul Blade
If you know the Soul Caliber series, this is where it all started :yeshrug:. Just an all around fun game.​
Call of Duty: World at War
Even though I liked MW2, World at War was the last Call of Duty I thoroughly enjoyed playing. Loved the Russian campaign except for the tank portion. I'd go to the ends of the earth for Reznov :salute:
Sonic Adventure
In hindsight it's not that great of a game, but I loved the soundtrack, listen to it regularly, and it's just about the only memorable Dreamcast game for me.​
Bejeweled 3
Most solid game mechanics ever, maybe other than Tetris. A good time waster.​
The Sims: Deluxe Edition
What's known need not be said :manny:

10. Fable II
Kinda like with Sonic Adventure, it's not that great of a game in hindsight. It did have some fun side quests, the writing was entertaining. Boss battle was memorable :unimpressed:. This is one of those games I'd plagiarize the shyt out of if I was still dabbling in game development.​
9. Dynasty Warriors 4 Extreme Legends

8. Super Mario 64
That eel still has me shook :merchant:
7. The Sims 3
:manny:
6. Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
shyt is fun as hell with the controller. It'll make your thumbs do shyt you didn't know they could do :dame:.

5. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Every time I go back to my parents house I gotta bust this game back out.​
4. Need for Speed Underground 2
:manny:
3. GunZ: The Duel
One of the last PC games I played. If you have 20 minutes:

2. TESV: Skyrim
Ya'll already know :manny:
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
I spent entirely too much of my time in high school playing this game :francis:. All I needed was my R700 and about 5 minutes to make you hate life. Met some ok people because of the game chat :ehh:. Our crew used to go into HC TDM, go get a kill, then team kill each other until the game was over :mjlol:. He had dudes heated because we would always win. God help you if we were on Bloc, turned that pool into a bloodbath :pachaha:.​

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Roughly in order I guess :manny:

Mass Effect 2
Def Jam FFNY
Sleeping Dogs
Dead Rising 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Resident Evil 5
Tekken 6
SSBU
GTA 4
Splinter Cell Double Agent

Honorable Mentions:
Winback
MGS
Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Mass Effect the GOAT 2 is wildly underrated as a moment in gaming history, def overshadowed by EA pushing 3 to come out so quickly afterward. It was working with so much good sht that if they took they time and added better shooting elements and animations, everyone would see what I see. Could talk about it for a month straight so I’ll leave it there. Absolute, favorite experience.

Def Jam was the only fighting game I felt undeniably unfukkwittable in. In my prime, NO ONE could see me in that sht on trill. Straight beast. Clean face Rari, every fight! Again they were working with a lot of good concepts that if they continued to explore and develop to this day...:wow:

Sleeping Dogs man, out there beatn azz in an open world game is so fire. Idk if someone can explain to me why crossgenre mechanics are so rare in gaming but for me free, fluid, and fukkery filled melee systems in openworld games, or other forms of games (like ME2) is :ahh:and something I think there needs to be more of in games.

Dead Rising 2 only negs to me are the animations at times, the time limit, and those damn gas zombies! Otherwise it’s mwah! Magnifique. Goofy as hell but I loved it. Felt like a masterpiece to me and dam good open world action. Rebecca :mjcry:wish I could take her over the hippie chick.

MUA, I’m a marvel head, loved the X-men legends games and it was a surprisingly solid rpg for how much it was handling at once. Brings me back to Baldurs Gate which for rpgs, gotta be my favorite. I know the Switch joint just dropped but it looks nothing like the OG. Regardless it made me look into mad lore. Plus it’s one to play with the homies.

RE5 I wasn’t expecting to like as much as I did, story so ehh and predictable but somehow I still played through mad times. Up there with DR2 and ME2 for most playthroughs. The over the shoulder case or 2nd person style is fantastic. Mercenaries is dope af too. Custom load outs in mercs, better animations and melees are my only real problems.

Tekken 6 having character customization and story mode tips it over other installments for me. Tekken 2 is the first game in the series I was introduced to and I loved literally everything about it. Fukkin amazing! It blew my mind and always sticks with me. Some will say Tekken 2 is better pure fighter, or 3 is the GOAT + Tekken Force, but I think 6 is fairly rounded out and has more than what it needs to claim it’s recognition as a great. Staying out of ranked tho :sadcam:

A smash bros had to be on here and I sincerely feel U is the best of all. Say no more.

GTA 4 is the fukkery pick :mjlol: all the wild shyt you could do. All the gangsta ass sht you’d do on missions :demonic:. The choices you had to make. Gettin random pedestrians to fight each other :dead:I ain’t even touch any mods. A GTA had to be on here and idc what anyone says, FUKK V! IV is superior. Had they gin deeper with customization and the squabbles, we’d have a 10/10 on out hands

SC Double Agent is prob where I’d get the most flack; not only did I very much so like it but it’s in my top 10 GOATs? I dug tf out of it. Where it failed for most people is probably where I found it fun and enjoyable. I’m not a super Splinter Cell head so I didn’t mind the deviation at all. Throwing rocks/bottles at nikkas heads, having it make NO noise, them instantly dropping, never gets old lmao :mjlol: but getting caught and everyone knowing your exact location was trash tho b :francis:

These are all essentially from the influence of my brother. All from the era where either we’d play together or I’d be watching him do magic:wow:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is the epitome of that! GOAT big brother little brother game. Perfect balance of “let me play too!:damn:” Without interrupting the experience. Again :wow: those memories can never die.

Winback! :damn: The multiplayer had me and my bro hype. Set the teams up to 99 stock bot match, hardest difficulty and we’d go hunting:demonic: knew all the passage ways, gun locations, stun frames, hitboxes, magazine sizes, We’d strategize and just do John Wick shyt! Damn near never ever lost. Good mf times :wow:. Damn shame. It was well built but nothing today even touching the feeling.

Metal Gear Solid was an absolute trip. Absolutely NO game like it at the time. I really really liked the low res aesthetic of the faces, they not that important and the tech wasn’t that good at the time anyway, which allowed Kojima and the teamwork focus on the gameplay and narrative. Introduced me to a lot of adult themes and how deep games can be. Throwing hands on top of Metal Gear with Liquid for all the marbles:wow:
Octocamo:wow: the elevator being too heavy :ohhh:
The hallway before the Grey Fox fight :merchant:
“Hurt me MOOOOORRE Snake!!!”:dame:
“Just Call me DEEPTHROAT”:scust::camby:

“.... Mr. President”:gladbron:

Watching Meryl waddle while she walk:ohlawd:
Getting the girl in the end :myman:

Infinity Bandana:whew:

Rep to anyone who cares to read all that :yeshrug:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Shadowrun FPS
Kotor 2
Kotor 1
Jade Empire
Pillars of Eternity 1

Dragon Age Origins
Dark Souls 1/2/3

Bust a Groove
Pokemon Sapphire
Jet Set Radio

Honorable mention: Some of the sims games, Halo CE, Chocobo Racing, Streets of Rage 2, Danganronpa, Phoenix Wright series, Modern Warfare 2, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Sonic Adventure series, Phantasy Star Online.