What are your expectations for Spiderman 2 on PS5

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
core missions were great for the first one and MM...side missions got tedious very fast in both games so some improvement in that area...I think I had more specific suggestions in the respective threads...definitely need the fukking black suit...symbiote or not...and if you have that then you’re gonna need venom as well...don’t care about carnage...make him a DLC or save him for another game...don’t care...the sequel gonna be an instant cop regardless

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
core missions were great for the first one and MM...side missions got tedious very fast in both games so some improvement in that area...I think I had more specific suggestions in the respective threads...definitely need the fukking black suit...symbiote or not...and if you have that then you’re gonna need venom as well...don’t care about carnage...make him a DLC or save him for another game...don’t care...the sequel gonna be an instant cop regardless

All they gotta do is follow Arkham’s blueprint for side missions. Instead of nameless goons just choose actual villains from spider-mans extensive rogue gallery. Scorpio and Shocker for low level goons robbing banks, with their respective abilities. Random events, like the taskmaster stuff, where vulture, kraven, or morbius will randomly assault you while you’re swinging around certain parts of the city, actual big side villains like mysterio, goblin, sandman that you gotta fight for extra story, similar to the sinister six in teh previous game.

shyt, even venom works best as a side story/foil, instead of a main bad guy.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it’s a Spider-Man game but since it’s Marvel, would be great if we could see some Marvel cameos in there like iron man or Daredevil.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know it’s a Spider-Man game but since it’s Marvel, would be great if we could see some Marvel cameos in there like iron man or Daredevil.

im cool with DD, cloak and dagger, human torch, etc. the big guys like Ironman I’m good on. I just never saw iron man and spiderman as being memorable together as much as the MCU has pushed it. Especially this grown man spiderman

I want superheroes known for being around mid town to bump into him. iron man isn’t really a New York hero along with the other avengers