What are your expectations for Spiderman 2 on PS5

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first Spider-Man on PS4 was one of one of my favourite games from last gen and I’m definetely looking forward to the second one.

What are yall expectations for the sequel? The SSD will be put to good use imagine, the graphics will be insane. What kind of new enemies are you expecting? Will Wilson Fisk make more of an appearance? If Venom appears... :whoo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The first Spider-Man on PS4 was one of one of my favourite games from last gen and I’m definetely looking forward to the second one.

What are yall expectations for the sequel? The SSD will be put to good use imagine, the graphics will be insane. What kind of new enemies are you expecting? Will Wilson Fisk make more of an appearance? If Venom appears... :whoo:
Will you shut this bullshyt up? Will this fanboy realize this thread is some kid kudi. Sometimes parties from both sides have to come together...

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will you shut this bullshyt up? Will this fanboy realize this thread is some kid kudi. Sometimes parties from both sides have to come together...

You literally bring no use to this forum but stupidity. Even your own fellow xbots dont fukk with you. Stop quoting me with your nonsense and take it somewhere else.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I would love to see a playable Miles or even a coop with Parker

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just hope the side missions have more variety, in the OG Spiderman they got kind of repetitive after a while.

Peter and Miles both being playable would be cool too. Maybe even throw in Spider-Gwen or something.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think insomniac is gonna go for more of the same with this like they did with miles morales compared to the original.

I think theres gonna be significant gameplay changes and it will overall feel different mechanically. They put a lot of limitations on the last spider-man having to be on the PS4, such a swing speed, building/population density and detail, AI, environmental events, etc. The game was just too big for the original ps4 at the time.

I expect to see something substantially different in the sequel thanks to the SSD and I/O. Insomniac were the first ones to start really taking advantage of the new tech and they say they haven’t even scratched the surface.

Insomniac Says We're 'Scratching the Surface' of PS5 Hardware

A spider-man made specifically for the PS5 is gonna be next level shyt

Last edited: