What are your expectations for God Forgives, I Don't??

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Do you think it's gonna be a classic like Ross has been saying the past year? Think it'll be better in comparison to Nas album?

That Ross/Usher joint Touch N You doesn't really get my hopes up too much. :snoop:

I honestly have more confidence in Nas to give us a classic than Ross (only because of the heavy No ID production)

If Ross goes back to those ill J.U.S.T.I.C.E League beats, Inckredibles, and DJ Toomp beats then he got a chance......however if he stays on those Lex Luger/Drumma boy trap beats he been doin lately I don't see the album being that great.

Didn't Ross say there won't be many guest appearances on the album?

Yeah...his beats selection have been up and down recently.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
this fat fukk should have save triple beam dreams and the rich forever track for the album

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I have a feeling that the tracks that were originally suppose to be on GFID got put on Rich Forever...

IMO if this album has a mix of J.U.S.T.I.C.E League beats and a small mix of that trap music (Hit Boy, Lex Luger, etc) beats then he might have a alright album...

and plus Ross albums always have to rely on features to carry the album..So I already know we can expect the ENTIRE MMG roster on this. I can expect French Montana's wack ass to be on it since he is an unofficial member.

To me Ross's best album was Deeper Than Rap..

Other then that..with all the push backs...this album NEEDS to be good...