What are your expectations for God Forgives, I Don't??

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Do you think it's gonna be a classic like Ross has been saying the past year? Think it'll be better in comparison to Nas album?

That Ross/Usher joint Touch N You doesn't really get my hopes up too much. :snoop:

I honestly have more confidence in Nas to give us a classic than Ross (only because of the heavy No ID production)

If Ross goes back to those ill J.U.S.T.I.C.E League beats, Inckredibles, and DJ Toomp beats then he got a chance......however if he stays on those Lex Luger/Drumma boy trap beats he been doin lately I don't see the album being that great.

Didn't Ross say there won't be many guest appearances on the album?

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Every supposed single for this album has been weak to me, and I'm a BIG Rozay fan..

When it comes to solo albums.. This is looking to be Nas summer :win:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had really big expectations with Rich Forever, Self Made 1, and Teflon Don but the singles so far have been meh and Self Made 2 is solid but not great

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Classic or i'm done with Ross, can't believe i'm saying this but Ross is feeling like pre carter 3 Wayne. Everybody thought Wayne had what it took to drop a certified undeniable classic and anything less was a failure.

Carter 3 dropped:

Mainstream called it classic
Real Hiphop Heads thought it was average

Ross is on the same path but he actually picks the songs for his albums unlike Wayne so I still have hope. He needs to throw those singles in the bushes though.

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
I've got big expectations, Teflon Don was one of my fav albums 2010.

But these leaks and singles have been so far pretty disappointing... I don't want a generic lex luger trap album.

I want that Justice Leauge Mafia Music Sitting In a Maybach While Sipping Champagne Ross

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic is subjective. I personally think it'll be the best album of 2012, "Touch'n You" is that shyt. "So Sophisticated is good, don't like the Meek Mill feature. Not a fan of Meek Mill at all.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I've got big expectations, Teflon Don was one of my fav albums 2010.

But these leaks and singles have been so far pretty disappointing... I don't want a generic lex luger trap album.

I want that Justice Leauge Mafia Music Sitting In a Maybach While Sipping Champagne Ross

And eating the finest crab meats :eat:

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
as long as none of the singles besides maybe So Sophisticated and/or I Love My bytches makes the actual album, the rest make it on the Deluxe aka bonus tracks, album should be good.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Ya honestly the singles have been weak to me too......I Love my B!tch, and So Sophisticated have been average, and Touch N You is your typical ladies/club track.

I really don't think any of those 3 are strong enough to make the album.

If he tries to become Jeezy and make this a trap album, I'll be dissapointed.

I need that "Devil in a New Dress" Ross or that Mafia Music 2 Ross.....

Not the BMF ross......

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
it will flop. will have like 4 good tracks to ride to in a whip. nowhere near classic.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
- A bunch of hot JUSTICE LEAGUE beats mixed with some average Lex Luger/Hit Boy beats

- Ross spitting his usual "Boss of moving Cocaine" fantasies

- Either Nas/Jay-Z/Andre 3000 will have the album's best verse and all three will murder Ross on his own shyt

- between 175-250k sales first week

-album will hit Gold but stall short of Platinum status (800k sold overall)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
every single song will either be about ballin, the road he had to take to get to be a baller or the time period before he found the road he had to take to get to be a baller when he was broke just like all of you.

add in a choppy flow and bass heavy beats