What are you playing in July? 2023

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did you also complete the frozen wilds dlc?
I got to the end, and now getting around to completing the side quests, and still have the frozen wilds to complete before going to forbidden West :snoop:
I’m doing the dlc now, but I’ll probably drop it. It’s becoming a task, and I find myself just doing it to just say I did it, which is becoming pointless. I also don’t give a shyt about the Banuk storyline. They ramped up the difficulty on the new demonic enemy variants, flooded the new map area with those enemies (where there is no way to sneak around them), and it’s no fun. It’s just one annoying, time consuming fight after another. It’s definitely more challenging than any of the normal game. I don’t mind a challenge, but the way they set it up is more annoying than fun.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m doing the dlc now, but I’ll probably drop it. It’s becoming a task, and I find myself just doing it to just say I did it, which is becoming pointless. I also don’t give a shyt about the Banuk storyline. They ramped up the difficulty on the new demonic enemy variants, flooded the new map area with those enemies (where there is no way to sneak around them), and it’s no fun. It’s just one annoying, time consuming fight after another. It’s definitely more challenging than any of the normal game. I don’t mind a challenge, but the way they set it up is more annoying than fun.
Edit: I actually did like 75% if the DLC tonight, so I'm gonna finish it off tomorrow. I think I'll play another game before doing Forbidden West though. Playing them back to back might be too much of a good thing. The combat is already getting tiring and old while I finish off this DLC.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Remnant of the ashes 2 is already getting rave reviews. But Baldurs Gate 3 and Armored code in August before my life gets taken over by Starfield in September.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I’ll cop a repack of Ratchet & Clank. Don’t see anything on that list worth trying besides that.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ratchet & Clank and Double Dragon Gaiden is the only thing I'm planning to get this month. I'm still playing catch up from all the shyt I bout in May.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
well, on second thought, i just bought the whole toaplan shooter's collection vol 1 with steam's summer sale :ehh:
i will finally use this retrobit sega saturn controller...

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remnant 2 for sure. First one was :banderas:and the sequel has a bigger budget with a lot more devs.