Essential What Are You Listening To?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

I miss Pat man 😢

u gotta peep the mike d dirty3rdpodcast with killa...

mike told a story how ... pat n mike freestyle superstar.... n he was singin....on it.. it hit the streets ...

mike brought in billy cook... to do what he did...

next time pat heard the song it was different billy cook was on it...

pat was hot ...

dwreck..man say he change alot of the songs on there...

it took me a minute to catch but

look at all the noke d songs produced on the album

ghetto dreams suppose to be another beat... u can hear it ...chikkenhawk produced it but noke had a habit of stealin beats and claimin it was his...

chikkenhawk spoke of the stealing

im the man ..wasnt completed so they added pymp tyte...made it like he worked with them nikkas...lol

then the solo songs...by pymp tyte ...

jammin screw if u only knew was suppose to been on the first album...

they took incomplete songs and completed them with the roster ...ghetto dreams was incomplete

d gotti n chikken hawk is the only nikka who knew pat...n vice versa

then on top of that why 3-2 wasnt on the 1st album.... if u know u know thats southside playaz

esg got there.. notice he didnt have no pat songs until the dirty 3rd sdtrk ....n it was a screw they had ..n sped it up

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
u gotta peep the mike d dirty3rdpodcast with killa...

mike told a story how ... pat n mike freestyle superstar.... n he was singin....on it.. it hit the streets ...

mike brought in billy cook... to do what he did...

next time pat heard the song it was different billy cook was on it...

pat was hot ...

dwreck..man say he change alot of the songs on there...

it took me a minute to catch but

look at all the noke d songs produced on the album

ghetto dreams suppose to be another beat... u can hear it ...chikkenhawk produced it but noke had a habit of stealin beats and claimin it was his...

chikkenhawk spoke of the stealing

im the man ..wasnt completed so they added pymp tyte...made it like he worked with them nikkas...lol

then the solo songs...by pymp tyte ...

jammin screw if u only knew was suppose to been on the first album...

they took incomplete songs and completed them with the roster ...ghetto dreams was incomplete

d gotti n chikken hawk is the only nikka who knew pat...n vice versa

then on top of that why 3-2 wasnt on the 1st album.... if u know u know thats southside playaz

esg got there.. notice he didnt have no pat songs until the dirty 3rd sdtrk ....n it was a screw they had ..n sped it up
Thank you for this. That Walmart commercial really been fukkin with me man. Like I'm proud he on TV but look how long it took and him or Hawk not even here to see it. All we can do is rep and listen to the music.

Edit:
Watching the Mike D and Killa episode now. I loved Mike D episode on Donnie Houston podcast. He gave so much info on how shyt got started with him, Pat and 3-2. So much game. My favorite episode.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Maison-Ikkoko-retro-anime_480x480.gif