Essential What Are You Listening To?

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, same here. I use to watch it all the time and then I stopped keeping up with the last couple of seasons.
I also didn't even know Dave Hollister had an episode. I have to check his out too. I love him lol.

Over the past few years..I would normally catch episodes here and there, and kinda gotten into the new season because of Silk.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I also didn't even know Dave Hollister had an episode. I have to check his out too. I love him lol.

Over the past few years..I would normally catch episodes here and there, and kinda gotten into the new season because of Silk.

Yeah, I did see his. I think his episode was 1 of the last episodes I watched from start 2 finish. But yeah, his was interesting.
I need to check out that Silk 1. Was it good?

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I did see his. I think his episode was 1 of the last episodes I watched from start 2 finish. But yeah, his was interesting.
I need to check out that Silk 1. Was it good?
Their episode was pretty good imo. There were a few things that I didn't know about them.. for instance, I didn't know Brandy's mother was their manager at a point. That kinda caught me off guard lol. Also, I think they could've really been more even more successful if they would've also worked with Keith Sweat on their second album just like they did on their first album.

Btw, have you seen Mint Condition's episode? It aired like a few years ago. It was one of my favorites. They have so many great songs, I was waiting on them to have one for a minute.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Their episode was pretty good imo. There were a few things that I didn't know about them.. for instance, I didn't know Brandy's mother was their manager at a point. That kinda caught me off guard lol. Also, I think they could've really been more even more successful if they would've also worked with Keith Sweat on their second album just like they did on their first album.

Btw, have you seen Mint Condition's episode? It aired like a few years ago. It was one of my favorites. They have so many great songs, I was waiting on them to have one for a minute.

I ain't know Brandy's mom was their either. :ohhh:
They definitely should've stuck w/ Keith Sweat for that 2nd album.
I saw some of Mint Condition's episode but for some reason I never did finish watching it. From what I saw, it was a good tho.
They are a really great band :yes: