What are you going to catch up on after Breaking Bad is over?

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Idgaf....I know the flame is about to be put on me..but im currently watching the wire through HBO and this sh1t is sooooo overrated. I'm not gonna get on my soapbox about its short comings but maybe because im spoiled by Breaking Bad but this show just isnt doing it for me. It's good enough to watch but i'm not seeing why its so critically acclaimed. I know n1ggas love it for the street and hood aspects of it but even some of those points of it are corny. but meh whateva.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I'll be watching Homeland and might catch up on Boardwalk which i put to the side after the 2nd season. Maybe The Walking Dead to see if it picks up after that :trash: 3rd season since i'll probably need something to hold me down until GoT returns.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Watch the last season and a half of Deadwood I got left....this Boardwalk Empire season seems like it's gonna be fire...and then NBA season is right around the corner
I still have season 2 and 3 of deadwood to watch.. I like the environment and everything but its a bit of a chore to watch.. it didn't hook me after bill got killed for some reason.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never seen a single episode of Breaking Bad, but I've seen most of the other shows mentioned in this thread. It's that good?

Its better that you didnt' you don't have to wait between episodes and seasons, that my new policy on shows. You risk mad spoilers though.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
BetterCallSaul_BenchAd.JPG

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idgaf....I know the flame is about to be put on me..but im currently watching the wire through HBO and this sh1t is sooooo overrated. I'm not gonna get on my soapbox about its short comings but maybe because im spoiled by Breaking Bad but this show just isnt doing it for me. It's good enough to watch but i'm not seeing why its so critically acclaimed. I know n1ggas love it for the street and hood aspects of it but even some of those points of it are corny. but meh whateva.

You gotta watch other shows to really understand the scale of the show, the atmosphere and the greatness of the writing. What can you say is better right now?

Juven

All Star
Daps
is homeland any good?

man im gonna miss breaking piff :sadbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is homeland any good?

man im gonna miss breaking piff :sadbron:

Season 1 was incredible. Season 2....basically turned into "24". But I like "24" so :manny:

Fred.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I watch hell of shows...its a good show but its not on this god tier everyone puts it on..People compare it to breaking bad like they some kind of rivals...It's like Jordan and domonique...Nike was great in his own right and no scrub but he not fukking with MJ. I enjoy GOT better but I know thats a niche kinda show so I don't hold it against you if you rate the wire higher. I think dexter in it's short lived prime was better. I won't completely right off the wire I havent finished the whole series but so far i'm past the midpoint and it's just above average.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
0eq9.png

I stopped watching Justified after about five episodes the first season so I'll probabaly see what's good with that. I haven't seen Friday Night Lights either.

Can't sing those Boyd Crowder praises enough :blessed:

That's two shows so far that made me cheer for neo-nazis.

On topic, I'm gonna catch up on Continuum. Haven't seen an episode of that in a while. And maybe check out that Ray Donovan show. Oh and Homeland too cause I saw a commercial with the dude from Life on it.

And to anyone who hasn't seen Life, it was cut short in its prime

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Of course homeland coming back. currently rewatching the wire in more detail. gotta finish the office, hopefully Netflix gets the ffinal seasons when I get there. Dexter ending soon but I'm caught up on that anyways. ii should finish the last season of the sopranos and start back up on boardwalk empire. mad men is another show I should check out. other than the network sitcoms starting to return soon, hopefully gta v will complete my entertainment needs for now. currently watching the bridge and under the dome but I expect those to end soon.

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
I'm caught up with all of them, some aired already others will later this year :ehh:
Boardwalk Empire
The Newsroom
Homeland
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones (2014)
True Detective (2014)

I'm set :blessed: