What are y'all vetting processes before deciding to go raw?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I used to be paranoid as a kid about AIDS. Then once I found out it's gays only I was raw dogging and pulling out all day. Long as it smell right I'm going on. Now eating a whole nother thing u gotta be my girl.
Lotta low-key no visible symptoms type stuff you can get OG, be safe out here.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
"Chlamydia: Black females 5 times more than White females; Black males 6.8 times more than White males. Gonorrhea: Black people 7.7 times more than White people; Black males 8.5 times more than White males; Black females 6.9 times more than White females. Syphilis: Black people 4.7 times more than White people."

Stop going raw, when so many are out here diseased and passing it around. We have protection, use it until you find the woman you decide is worthy of marriage. Each time you go raw with a woman that is not a well vetted wife, you are spinning the disease wheel. There is no reason to be this reckless with your own health, and the health of other women you may decide to have sex with too.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Brehs vetting process in action

1*4NhFKMxr-qXodjYpxtiE0w.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
"Chlamydia: Black females 5 times more than White females; Black males 6.8 times more than White males. Gonorrhea: Black people 7.7 times more than White people; Black males 8.5 times more than White males; Black females 6.9 times more than White females. Syphilis: Black people 4.7 times more than White people."

Stop going raw, when so many are out here diseased and passing it around. We have protection, use it until you find the woman you decide is worthy of marriage. Each time you go raw with a woman that is not a well vetted wife, you are spinning the disease wheel. There is no reason to be this reckless with your own health, and the health of other women you may decide to have sex with too.
You know it sucks because the people who are willing to hear you are already old enough to have learned the hard way, yet the ones who need to digest this message ain't tryna hear that sht :francis:

I know we got some Gen Z brehs on here, please listen to the old heads when they speak from wisdom; it can save your life.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Used to smack the p*ssy raw when I was out in the skreets. Never caught anything praise God:wow:

If I was to get back out I’d ask her if she likes Lil B. If she does then I’m boxing her cervix :ehh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
1st link always has to be with a condom unless we seen each other STD results

I’m also not going raw in no bytch unless I know she can handle it…bytches always get crazy when you hit em w no rubber :francis:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
If we're not in a relationship then I'm not going raw. I joke about raw and no regrets, but it's just jokes. I have to know her and trust her.

basically this

I joke about "raw" but it's just Coli jokes, if I was living that reckless 4real I would have every STD known to man

I got to know a woman, plus we have to get some recent tests done