What are yall TOP 10 episodes from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
real hard to choose. Off the top of the head

Carlton in Compton
Will and Carlton in Vegas (the "Jump on it" dance)
Hilary the Slave episode
Ashley R&B star episode
"Chicken Will" in Philly
Bell Biv Devoe episode
"Why He Don't Want Me Man?" :to:
The earthquake with Tisha Campbell
Will & Carlton vs Uncle Phil in court
Banks on Oprah

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
When they go back to Viv and Phil's old hood is another good one, also the ep where Will gets drunk and ends up in the graveyard. Can't forget about the one where Allen Payne guest starred or the one where Ashley turned into a knockout and had Carlton lusting after her for about 5 to 10 seconds. How about the one where they visit the psychic? The Oprah episode. The one where Will and Carlton sue Phil. The one where they feud over a girl and they dream that the feud exists into old age? Any of the ones with Sherman Helmsley. Last but not least the one where Will and Carlton are arrested for "mistaken identity" cause they were driving a nice whip.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The camping episode is top 10 to me.

"Why couldn't they just give him some cereal?"

Will and John Witherspoon lost in the woods is beastly too.
dog dead serious right before I scrolled down to your post I was about to mention that ep:merchant:

I was about to say "that episode where they were at the cabin"

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they go back to Viv and Phil's old hood is another good one, also the ep where Will gets drunk and ends up in the graveyard. Can't forget about the one where Allen Payne guest starred or the one where Ashley turned into a knockout and had Carlton lusting after her for about 5 to 10 seconds. How about the one where they visit the psychic? The Oprah episode. The one where Will and Carlton sue Phil. The one where they feud over a girl and they dream that the feud exists into old age? Any of the ones with Sherman Helmsley. Last but not least the one where Will and Carlton are arrested for "mistaken identity" cause they were driving a nice whip.

Never liked that graveyard episode really.

Another one I really liked is the one where Will comes back from Philly and hsi wardrobe/hair cheeses Uncle Phil

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Two of my favorite but it show will was more than just an actor was :

when will got shot
and the father scene