What are ur thoughts on TUROK?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was trash, my brother got a 64 and this game for his birthday and we still talk about how wack it was. Especially in relations to the amount of classics on N64...

We used to laugh at this goofy shyt right here all the time tho
228revive.gif
Thank you, you’d be surprised how many people looked at me funny when this dropped, shyt was all the way garbage especially compared to Medal of Honor 1 and 2

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Never gotten a chance to play the OG Turok but I played Evolution and that shyt’s a personal classic (it’s also the very first M-rated game I ever got). The remake (I’m assuming it was remake) that came out in 2008 by Propaganda wasn’t bad, never got a chance to finish it tho. I left off at the part after I defeated this sea monster.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I am itching for a really good dinosaur game I wonder if Arc 2 will be the one

A Jurassic Park/World open world survival game could be in the works again

If true, then :blessed: A lot of us in the Jurassic Park community have been waiting on this kinda shyt for decades breh :wow: If Universal actually pulls this off, I won’t talk shyt about their video gaming department for a year lol

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The controls on N64 were flat out garbage even back then. I couldn't play it to save my life. I wanna say it had a PC version that was a lot more playable.
I disagree on the controls being trash.

When I first played it the controls felt weird but once I got use to it I could never go back to the normal FPS controls of those times. Turok made me switch to the solitaire control settings in goldeneye which mimicked the turok controls.

The c buttons were like wasd on a keyboard and the joystick controlled aiming like a mouse.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I disagree on the controls being trash.

When I first played it the controls felt weird but once I got use to it I could never go back to the normal FPS controls of those times. Turok made me switch to the solitaire control settings in goldeneye which mimicked the turok controls.

The c buttons were like wasd on a keyboard and the joystick controlled aiming like a mouse.

:scust:

Granted, I've NEVER been a fan of the n64 controller, I had a PS1 and dreamcast before I got one, so I've never felt "comfortable" with the controller

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all brehs tripping, this game was great.

The music, the graphics, the gore, controls...shyt was awesome.
Agreed. Granted I would never go back to play these on N64, the remasters for 1 and 2 are fun as fukk. You can play however you want and theres no FPS dips obviously

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:scust:

Granted, I've NEVER been a fan of the n64 controller, I had a PS1 and dreamcast before I got one, so I've never felt "comfortable" with the controller
The n64 controller was the WOAT but turok made the best of it.