what are top 5 favorite martin episodes?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Gina: :noah: Mmm, they smell so good.

Hustle Man: :shaq: Of course puddin', that's my special sauce. I made it with Pork N' Bean juice. You see the secret is, you gotta marinate it for 3-2 days.

Gina: :gladbron: So, do you use honey in your Pork N' Bean Sauce?

Hustle Man: :childplease: Nah, that's passé. We use molasses now.

Martin: :stopitslime: MAN, IF YOU DON'T GET YO SEAGULL SELLIN' ASS ON UP OUTTA HERE, MAN!!!

:mjlol::laff:
Martin trying not to laugh during that scene makes it even more hilarious

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Chiligans Island. :wow:
Don't forget that rac00n came back in the camping episode.

semtex

:)
Daps
:jbhmm: one that sticks out is the halloween one from 1992 when Tommy acted like he was demon possessed :laff:

shyt caught me off guard yo

Trips

Superstar
Daps
1. The Bodyguard - Gina/Pam witness a robbery and Otis has to protect them - "You lost your advantage young buck"
2. Guard Your Grill - Martin fights Hitman Hearns - "That's why Suga called you the get hit man...what.. you heard me"
3. Suspicious Minds - Bruh man steals Martin's CD player - "Cole sit yo five dolla ass down before I make change"
4, DMV Blues - Martin is at the DMV - "Where's from scratch?...Well you should've study... I did study"
5. C.R.E.A.M - Martin opens a restaurant - "RENT EM Spoons!!"

I feel like those are the ones I watch with my Mom's any time I go home for a holiday

I could keep going. Literally one of my all time favorite shows.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I almost forgot, the one where Gina goes out of town for a conference then Bob the white dude comes in. Then you had Martin beating the brakes out that repair man after hiding under the bed:laff:

Lowkey one of the funniest scenes ever. One cuz it was Luis the landlord so he had no business being a random repair man in Chicago, and cuz the fight was completely improv shyt.

GOAT sitcom :russ: