what are top 5 favorite martin episodes?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
1. varnell hill episode part 1 (this 2 part episode is the best of best; funny from start to finish :russ:)
2. varnell hill episode part 2 (again, classic. the definition of funny :laff:)
3. the romantic vacation episode aka "chilligan's island" (:laff:)
4. the player's ball episode (for the legends that featured alone - pam grier, rudy ray moore, antonio fargos, janet dubois etc) :mjlol::wow:
5. new jack city episode (martin with the fake, stuffed animal dog; chanellin' nino:laff:)

what are your top 5 favorite martin episodes? :sas1:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
1. varnell hill episode part 1 (this 2 part episode is the best of best; funny from start to finish :russ:)
2. varnell hill episode part 2 (again, classic. the definition of funny :laff:)
3. the romantic vacation episode aka "chilligan's island" (:laff:)
4. new jack city episode (martin with the fake, stuffed animal dog; chanellin' nino:laff:)

what are your top 5 favorite martin episodes? :sas1:

5. courtroom ep

"what does GTD stand for Tommmy" :comeon:

:whoa: "i got mmmmmgmasfdjklasdsf"

"WHAT DOES DTG STAND FOR TOMMY" :damn:

"I GOT THE DRAAAAAAAAAAAWLS" :krs:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i forgot to add my 5th one, i think it'd be the one where gina and martin won the lottery only to find out it was a "draw" and they had to share the money among many other winners :mjlol:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
1a.
The Great Payne Robbery
Martin's apartment is burglarized and he plots to catch the thief.
1b.
Radio Days
A talk-radio starlet catches Martin's eye.
1c.
Do the Fight Thing
Martin and Gina's on-air fight is such a hit, Stan wants to make her a regular but Martin's unenthusiastic.

1d.Blackboard Jungle Fever
Martin hosts Career Day at his old elementary school and is hit on by his former third-grade teacher. When Gina walks in, she misunderstands the scene and dumps him.

1e.Checks, Lie, and Videotape
Martin and Gina expose the con artist preacher who bilked Martin's mother out of thousands of dollars.

2a.
Do You Remember the Time?
Martin tries to come up with a new topic for his radio talk show. Desperate, he gets some ideas from the crew. Gina's idea is that he tell the story of how they met and fell in love. During the discussion, Gina, Martin, Pam and Tommy each have different versions of what happened the night Martin and Gina met.

2b.
Really, Gina Is Not My Lover
Martin tries to impress his old schoolmates at his high school reunion, but things go wrong when Gina arrives looking terrible after a day at the dentist.

2c.Beat It
When Martin invites his friends over to watch a championship boxing match, a fight starts between Cole and Tommy over a woman.

2d.You've Got a Friend
Martin is jealous when Gina (TISHA CAMPBELL) goes shopping with a male friend.

2e.Fat Like That
After Gina makes fun of Martin's weight, he attends her exercise classes and becomes obsessed with a healthy lifestyle.

3a.Hollywood Swinging: Part 1
Martin quits his job to go to Hollywood to make his television debut on a popular talk show.

3b.Hollywood Swinging: Part 2
Martin goes to Hollywood to appear on a TV talk show. Madonna, Michael Jackson, Burt Reynolds, Mel Gibson look-alikes are featured. R&B music group JODECI special guest stars.

3c.
Whoomp! There It Ain't
Martin and Gina (TISHA CAMPBELL) bet that they can live without sex for two weeks to prove that their relationship is based on love.

3d.
No Justice, No Peace
When Martin gets a traffic ticket, he goes to court to plead his case even though he knows he is wrong.

3e.
Suspicious Minds
When Martin's expensive new CD player is missing, he suspects that one of his friends stole it.

4a.
Arms Are for Hugging
Martin and Gina go on a mountain retreat for troubled couples. Richard Gant and Michael Jai White guest star.

4b.
Guard Your Grill
Martin challenges to a boxing match after Thomas flirts with Gina. This episode is written by series star.

4c.
Yours, Mine and Ours
When Martin and Gina decide to share their money and open a joint checking account, they disagree on how the money should be spent.

4d.
I Don't Have the Heart
Martin and Pam become friends when Pam gets engaged to a very wealthy man who buys expensive gifts for Martin.

4e.Movin' on In
Martin and Gina move back in together, but there are too many belongings to fit.

5a.Ain't Nuttin' Goin' on But the Rent
Martin refuses to pay his rent in protest for bad service. Soon, he and Gina must live without heat and electricity.

5b.High Noon
Martin is pursued by an ex-convict (GARY COLEMAN) he helped imprison.

5c.
The Romantic Weekend
Gina and Martin end up in the same island resort as Tommy and Pam. Each couple competes to have more fun.

5d.Kicked to the Curb
Martin and Gina end up homeless when their old apartment is sublet and the deal on the new one falls through. Desperate to recover their old place, they try to scare away the new tenants.

5e.Head in' for Trouble
Gina's head gets stuck in their new brass headboard, forcing her to attend a vital meeting with the remnants of the headboard hidden beneath a wig and a shawl.

:sas1:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
1a.
The Great Payne Robbery
Martin's apartment is burglarized and he plots to catch the thief.
1b.
Radio Days
A talk-radio starlet catches Martin's eye.
1c.
Do the Fight Thing
Martin and Gina's on-air fight is such a hit, Stan wants to make her a regular but Martin's unenthusiastic.

1d.Blackboard Jungle Fever
Martin hosts Career Day at his old elementary school and is hit on by his former third-grade teacher. When Gina walks in, she misunderstands the scene and dumps him.

1e.Checks, Lie, and Videotape
Martin and Gina expose the con artist preacher who bilked Martin's mother out of thousands of dollars.

2a.
Do You Remember the Time?
Martin tries to come up with a new topic for his radio talk show. Desperate, he gets some ideas from the crew. Gina's idea is that he tell the story of how they met and fell in love. During the discussion, Gina, Martin, Pam and Tommy each have different versions of what happened the night Martin and Gina met.

2b.
Really, Gina Is Not My Lover
Martin tries to impress his old schoolmates at his high school reunion, but things go wrong when Gina arrives looking terrible after a day at the dentist.

2c.Beat It
When Martin invites his friends over to watch a championship boxing match, a fight starts between Cole and Tommy over a woman.

2d.You've Got a Friend
Martin is jealous when Gina (TISHA CAMPBELL) goes shopping with a male friend.

2e.Fat Like That
After Gina makes fun of Martin's weight, he attends her exercise classes and becomes obsessed with a healthy lifestyle.

3a.Hollywood Swinging: Part 1
Martin quits his job to go to Hollywood to make his television debut on a popular talk show.

3b.Hollywood Swinging: Part 2
Martin goes to Hollywood to appear on a TV talk show. Madonna, Michael Jackson, Burt Reynolds, Mel Gibson look-alikes are featured. R&B music group JODECI special guest stars.

3c.
Whoomp! There It Ain't
Martin and Gina (TISHA CAMPBELL) bet that they can live without sex for two weeks to prove that their relationship is based on love.

3d.
No Justice, No Peace
When Martin gets a traffic ticket, he goes to court to plead his case even though he knows he is wrong.

3e.
Suspicious Minds
When Martin's expensive new CD player is missing, he suspects that one of his friends stole it.

4a.
Arms Are for Hugging
Martin and Gina go on a mountain retreat for troubled couples. Richard Gant and Michael Jai White guest star.

4b.
Guard Your Grill
Martin challenges to a boxing match after Thomas flirts with Gina. This episode is written by series star.

4c.
Yours, Mine and Ours
When Martin and Gina decide to share their money and open a joint checking account, they disagree on how the money should be spent.

4d.
I Don't Have the Heart
Martin and Pam become friends when Pam gets engaged to a very wealthy man who buys expensive gifts for Martin.

4e.Movin' on In
Martin and Gina move back in together, but there are too many belongings to fit.

5a.Ain't Nuttin' Goin' on But the Rent
Martin refuses to pay his rent in protest for bad service. Soon, he and Gina must live without heat and electricity.

5b.High Noon
Martin is pursued by an ex-convict (GARY COLEMAN) he helped imprison.

5c.
The Romantic Weekend
Gina and Martin end up in the same island resort as Tommy and Pam. Each couple competes to have more fun.

5d.Kicked to the Curb
Martin and Gina end up homeless when their old apartment is sublet and the deal on the new one falls through. Desperate to recover their old place, they try to scare away the new tenants.

5e.Head in' for Trouble
Gina's head gets stuck in their new brass headboard, forcing her to attend a vital meeting with the remnants of the headboard hidden beneath a wig and a shawl.

:sas1:

:salute::wow:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
tv ain't what it use to be :wow:
People might hate viacom but they putting on for 90s black shows by showing reruns like crazy on mtv and mtv2. Can't forget the great black channels tvone and centric showing them too. That's basically all i watch :pachaha:.

My wife and kids is the last great black family sitcom. Love that show also

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
People might hate viacom but they putting on for 90s black shows by showing reruns like crazy on mtv and mtv2. Can't forget the great black channels tvone and centric showing them too. That's basically all i watch :pachaha:.

My wife and kids is the last great black family sitcom. Love that show also

yeah, it's impossible to miss martin now, it's on every time you turn on the tv :blessed:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I own all 5 seasons, and it was worth the money. It's my go-to sitcom when I need to veg out or want an easy laugh.

Favorite episodes are:

1. Martin vs. Tommy Hearns
2. New Jack City parody
3. Martin and Pam fighting that animal on vacation
4. Gina & Pam trying out as Biggie's back up singers
5. Martin delivering a baby