I aint try drugs cause thats lame
I aint listen to music outside of rap cause thats lame
I aint eat sushi cause thats lame
I aint fukk no bytches that aint black cause thats lame
I aint get an education and learn to talk proper cause thats lame

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Black guys treat their "girls" like whores, imagine how they treat real whores.

0bf0fc67_jayface.gif

*unsubcribes*

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta stick your hand in the flame to know it burns

Also, prostitution is one of the most lucrative and old trades in the world. You a fool if you don't think most dudes ain't payed ATLEAST once just out of curiosity, plus with shyt like backpage in 2013?

Lol you think most dues have bought a prostitute?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz have 5 year old logic "that's lame"

ARTICULATE AND ANNUNCIATE YOU APE

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol you think most dues have bought a prostitute?

Google "sex trade" and read up on how much it grosses annually.

Do I think its corny to do once? Nah it's eye opening. I did a bunch of stuff once (tried certain foods, different foods, sports, etc) and learned it wasn't for me but how would you know unless you actually did it yourself. I'm not going to listen to some dumb platitudes that nikkaz say cause they projecting their guilt of paying for the puss atleast once.

Do I have a low opinion of men who pay for the puss and find that as an okay way of living life? Of course but yall be on some basic, kid logic shyt with it sometimes

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Woah calm down breh. I don't pay for hookers. I misspelled 'than'. Had to go back and edit. lol @ my post taking on an entirely different meaning with one misspelled word. Did anyone else misunderstand that shyt?

I got what you said...I was just agreeing with you about not getting with hookers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Stop it 5

Your paying for the p*ssy.

, you're not charlie sheen.

If my black ass wanted to smash a blond white chick right now, or a russian chick that speaks no english I can't do that right now. Yeah there are a few chicks.. well actually theres 2 chicks I probably could fukk within 24 hours If I wanted to but if I wanted to fukk a red head or brazilian chick or a broad from slovenia how does one go about doing it. If i'm trying to fukk right now how does one set that up? :usure:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If my black ass wanted to smash a blond white chick right now, or a russian chick that speaks no english I can't do that right now. Yeah there are a few chicks.. well actually theres 2 chicks I probably could fukk within 24 hours If I wanted to but if I wanted to fukk a red head or brazilian chick or a broad from slovenia how does one go about doing it. If i'm trying to fukk right now how does one set that up? :usure:

Thats not a healthy way to think about women.