What are the top college sports programs in both football and basketball?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Maryland we working on it. I doubt we'll ever be a football powerhouse but for bball we on the comeup. Hopefully Young Melo stays a couple seasons and we can continue to buildup recruits. No reason for us not to be, the talent in this region is crazy

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maryland we working on it. I doubt we'll ever be a football powerhouse but for bball we on the comeup. Hopefully Young Melo stays a couple seasons and we can continue to buildup recruits. No reason for us not to be, the talent in this region is crazy
Have to stop all them kids from going to the NC schools

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Have to stop all them kids from going to the NC schools

Both Friedgen and Gary Williams fukked the recruiting up in the area big time. They wouldn't recruit in state for whatever reason. In football Penn State and Illinois used to stay siphoning our talent and like you said in basketball nikkas would just go everywhere but here.

Melo
Durant
Lawson
Rudy Gay
Oladipo
Josh Selby
Beasley
Jeff Green
Roy Hibbert
Jarrett Jack
CJ Fair
Quin Cook

:mjcry: I our only decent homegrown talent since Francis was Grievis Vasquez

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Friedgen and Gary Williams fukked the recruiting up in the area big time. They wouldn't recruit in state for whatever reason. In football Penn State and Illinois used to stay siphoning our talent and like you said in basketball nikkas would just go everywhere but here.

Melo
Durant
Lawson
Rudy Gay
Oladipo
Josh Selby
Beasley
Jeff Green
Roy Hibbert
Jarrett Jack
CJ Fair
Quin Cook

:mjcry: I our only decent homegrown talent since Francis was Grievis Vasquez
Damn son that's a pretty good team right there. Sad thing is it's not like you had any competition from Johns Hopkins or UVA.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn son that's a pretty good team right there. Sad thing is it's not like you had any competition from Johns Hopkins or UVA.

That's what Im saying. That list was strictly Maryland players. I didn't include DC or Virginia or even New Jersey for that matter [alot of Jersey ppl that come to Maryland for school]. That list is also comprised of the more elite players that made it or will make it to the NBA. Lots of serviceable college guys that didn't but contributed to championship squads.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what Im saying. That list was strictly Maryland players. I didn't include DC or Virginia or even New Jersey for that matter [alot of Jersey ppl that come to Maryland for school]. That list is also comprised of the more elite players that made it or will make it to the NBA. Lots of serviceable college guys that didn't but contributed to championship squads.
I think Maryland is also hurt by losing a lot to Georgetown and Howard imo, especially the black kids.