What are the top 3 problems plaguing the Black community

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
1. Education
Get the children and children of tomorrow smart enough to dodge the pitfalls that society has ahead of them, and provide them the wisdom to know who to surround themselves with in order to be successful.

2. Keeping Money In the Community
Group Economics. The black dollar is powerful. That can't be stressed enough. Support black business and be willing to back ventures made by black people.

3. Establishing the Black Family
This means a mother, a father, and a child all under the same roof. Both parents need to be a factor in order to shape the future of the family, and by extension, the black community. It all means nothing if the foundation isn't strong at the home.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Lack of family structure = lack of generational wealth = lack of black businesses.:yeshrug:

Pretty much.

Wealth and black business still won't overcome the products of broken homes.

Weak minded individuals are dangerous, and we need to curve these wreckless folks through proper upbringing.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship

This is the key to pretty much all our problems. We will work for ourselves, we will have an increase in wealth which means we can influence the political process and put an end to police brutality etc. our communities will be better taken care of since we actually have a stake it's wellbeing compared to now where we own nothing so nobody really cares.

It will not solve all our problems but at least 70% of it which is damn good compared to where we are now.
I try to tell the homies this. Entrepreneurs are free. I love it. Imma be able to quit my job in a year probably and pass this shyt to my kids one day. I tell people all the time. It ain't a good look to have 98% of us working for cacs.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship

This is the key to pretty much all our problems. We will work for ourselves, we will have an increase in wealth which means we can influence the political process and put an end to police brutality etc. our communities will be better taken care of since we actually have a stake it's wellbeing compared to now where we own nothing so nobody really cares.

It will not solve all our problems but at least 70% of it which is damn good compared to where we are now.
I try to tell the homies this. Entrepreneurs are free. I love it. Imma be able to quit my job in a year probably and pass this shyt to my kids one day. I tell people all the time. It ain't a good look to have 98% of us working for cacs.

But really it all stems from white folks being pieces of shyt.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should re word it to top three problems caused by white supremacy on the black community.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Entrepreneurship.

Not a good idea to have the overwhelmingly majority of us rely on our slavemasters descendants for employment

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Lack of education, particularly concerning the resources we have at our disposal.
2. Unstable households, often overrun with poverty and abuse. These are not the homes that give children cultural expectations, or help children self-improve. There is no culture of progress in these homes.
3. Systemic racism. It has an impossible to quantify impact on the community, but it has led to a massive number of issues, including the former two.