What are the rules of a MMF threesome?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea why mmf threesomes are so frowned upon here. Can you imagine you turning down puss from a bad bytch because of another nikka? :what:

Man Idk .... I Can Honestly Say Im Not To With The Whole Idea of Sharing One bytch With My Ninja .... Unless Its Her Idea N Shes Begggging For It ... I Think Ill Only Participate In Like Some Fffmm .. Or Mmmfff ... Or Drop One F Maaaaybe Off That Last One .... But Im Not Looking DowN On Nigs Who Be Into That Though

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man Idk .... I Can Honestly Say Im Not To With The Whole Idea of Sharing One bytch With My Ninja .... Unless Its Her Idea N Shes Begggging For It ... I Think Ill Only Participate In Like Some Fffmm .. Or Mmmfff ... Or Drop One F Maaaaybe Off That Last One .... But Im Not Looking DowN On Nigs Who Be Into That Though

So if a spontaneous situations pops off, and you and your boy got a bytch open, you gonna leave breh?

Like I said, if I'm horny, I'm not turning down no puss over another nikka, especially one of my boys.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

but im saying with if yo nikka willing to share with you??? like he come with a bad bytch and ask if you tryna train her

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I have to agree. You can do all that but you can leave me out of it. I don't want to actively share her.

I don't even think it's gay or anything, just not into it. FFM I could see, cause I could fall back for a minute and let them work. But if I fall back in the MMF, what the fukk do I look like standing in the corner cheering him on and shyt.

"Yeah, fukk her harder, bruh"

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
135cad38c8a311e29de022000a1f8db1_7.jpg

the only way to go :noah:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
1) slap your mans/b*tch for suggesting this sh*t

2) call up another female or two ASAP

3) should #2 not be successful, make sure you go first and then leave the room.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the rules is u gotta change positions....:patrice:

Ashley Hunter (inset) of North Dakota reportedly stabbed a man during a threesome gone wrong. (Cass County Jail)
A ménage à trois turned into a bordel monstre when a North Dakota man was stabbed after refusing to change positions.

Orlando DeWitt was allegedly stabbed in the arm by Fargo resident Ashley Hunter, whom he had previously met in prison, reports The Smoking Gun. The tryst went down Feb. 8, after the two men left a Fargo bar and went back to Hunter's house for a party.

According to The Smoking Gun, DeWitt told police that he and a female partier began kissing on a couch, when Hunter joined in. The woman “began to perform oral sex on Hunter" while DeWitt had intercourse with her, but when Hunter asked to switch positions DeWitt refused. That is when the threesome took a turn for the worse. Hunter reportedly threatened to “f**k him up” and “kill him," then pulled a 12-inch butcher knife from his couch and stabbed DeWitt twice as he attempted to run away.

North Dakota Fox affiliate KVRR reports that DeWitt ran outside naked and called the police from a cell phone. Police found him bleeding and surrounded the apartment complex at the 700 block on 3rd Street North.

Hunter, 33, was later arrested on charges of aggravated assault and an unrelated warrant.

The victim was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, according to The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead. “We’re still investigating what exactly happened inside,” Lt. Joel Vettel said.

Hunter has a criminal history, reports The Forum. He has multiple theft convictions, a robbery conviction and a 2010 aggravated assault conviction. The unrelated warrant stems from unpaid child support. The current charge is punishable by up to five years in prison, a $5,000 fine or both.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I guess the rules is u gotta change positions....

Ashley Hunter (inset) of North Dakota reportedly stabbed a man during a threesome gone wrong. (Cass County Jail)
A ménage à trois turned into a bordel monstre when a North Dakota man was stabbed after refusing to change positions.

Orlando DeWitt was allegedly stabbed in the arm by Fargo resident Ashley Hunter, whom he had previously met in prison, reports The Smoking Gun. The tryst went down Feb. 8, after the two men left a Fargo bar and went back to Hunter's house for a party.

According to The Smoking Gun, DeWitt told police that he and a female partier began kissing on a couch, when Hunter joined in. The woman “began to perform oral sex on Hunter" while DeWitt had intercourse with her, but when Hunter asked to switch positions DeWitt refused. That is when the threesome took a turn for the worse. Hunter reportedly threatened to “f**k him up” and “kill him," then pulled a 12-inch butcher knife from his couch and stabbed DeWitt twice as he attempted to run away.

North Dakota Fox affiliate KVRR reports that DeWitt ran outside naked and called the police from a cell phone. Police found him bleeding and surrounded the apartment complex at the 700 block on 3rd Street North.

Hunter, 33, was later arrested on charges of aggravated assault and an unrelated warrant.

The victim was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, according to The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead. “We’re still investigating what exactly happened inside,” Lt. Joel Vettel said.

Hunter has a criminal history, reports The Forum. He has multiple theft convictions, a robbery conviction and a 2010 aggravated assault conviction. The unrelated warrant stems from unpaid child support. The current charge is punishable by up to five years in prison, a $5,000 fine or both.

told yall nikkas its rules to this shyt. thats why you gotta kno the nikka you out tag teaming hoes with. its your job to make sure the other nikka aint some some psycho kitchen knife in underneath the sofa cushion the wielding ass nikka:ufdup:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No DP unless you trying to high five your balls with another nikkas balls...other than that, yall can work over ole girl without even coming close to one another if that's something you are extra paranoid about.

Not something i'd initiate but I wouldn't be against it if it was somebody I knew/had some trust with.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
RULE #1 ALWAYS MOVE TO THE RIGHT! VERY IMPORTANT THIS RULE IS FOLLOWED CAUSE IF ONE GUY MOVES LEFT AND ONE MOVES RIGHT.....:merchant:

RULE #2 ABSOLUTELY NO LINGERING EYE CONTACT WITH THE OTHER DUDE. YEAH IF SOMETHING FUNNY OR CRAZY HAPPENS YOU GUYS CAN JOKE AND LAUGH ABOUT IT BUT YOU STARING AT A MAN HAVING SEX IN SILENCE IS MAD GAY. EYES ON THE CHICK BRUH

RULE #3 ALWAYS MOVE TO THE RIGHT! VERY IMPORTANT THIS RULE IS FOLLOWED CAUSE IF ONE GUY MOVES LEFT AND ONE MOVES RIGHT.....:merchant:

RULE #4 YOU FINISH FIRST, YOU LEAVE THE ROOM. WHERE YOU GO DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU GO SOMEWHERE.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd do it to a chick no problems, I'm not gay and wouldn't be watching the other guy.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The only way ill do a mmf threesome if, if that bytch is kitty pryde.:patrice:

.my nikka could be hitting it from the back on the other side of the wall where I don't have to see him, and I'll have the bytch sucking my dikk on my side of the wall