What are the must buy video games of the past year for this year's Black Friday?

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Nier
Nioh
Horizon
AC:ORIGINS

For honor if it's cheap enough.

Everything else is either not gonna be discounted enough or is entirely missable Imo.

Id also recommended Cuphead at full price..

Also cannot agree with the Yakuza 0 love. The storyline is great as are the mini games, but that franchise needs QOL improvements soooooo bad. A non-rotating minimap in 2017 is a disgrace and the random fights with the same repetitive weak enemies is wack as fukk. There is an excellent game underneath it all but it feels too much like a upressed PS2 game for me to enjoy it personally.

Last edited:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Heard watch dogs 2 was cool shyt is gonna be $15. Mafia 3 as well

Watch_dogs 2 is travesty if you enjoyed the original, and it's just OK on its own terms. Instead of the hacking feeling like you are using unique tools, they just feel like artifical barriers to game play. The main dude is cool though and the story is serviceable at least.

Mafia 3 is the most repetitive game this generation. Boring as fukk after a while.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Watch_dogs 2 is travesty if you enjoyed the original, and it's just OK on its own terms. Instead of the hacking feeling like you are using unique tools, they just feel like artifical barriers to game play. The main dude is cool though and the story is serviceable at least.

Mafia 3 is the most repetitive game this generation. Boring as fukk after a while.

eh I fukked with mafia 2 heavy. The story of 3 looks good so I would cop a complete edition (all story doc included) with no hesitation for the right price

Heard watch dogs 2 was better than the first, but full of hipster bs

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
eh I fukked with mafia 2 heavy. The story of 3 looks good so I would cop a complete edition (all story doc included) with no hesitation for the right price

Heard watch dogs 2 was better than the first, but full of hipster bs

The Story of 3 is good, I won't deny that, but the game play is so damn repetitive you won't care Imo.

The thing is with Watchdogs 2, they took too much away to make it a "hacker" game. In watchdogs 1 you always just say fukk it and roll up on people with your big bloodclart gun, GTA style. In WD2 they make it way too hard to do that and in many cases impossible. Takes some of the fun away.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The Story of 3 is good, I won't deny that, but the game play is so damn repetitive you won't care Imo.

The thing is with Watchdogs 2, they took too much away to make it a "hacker" game. In watchdogs 1 you always just say fukk it and roll up on people with your big bloodclart gun, GTA style. In WD2 they make it way too hard to do that and in many cases impossible. Takes some of the fun away.
I'd say they succeeded then bc I thought the point was to use the tech and hacking to your advantage vs guns blazing.

I guess you should always have an option or it should have been a more seamless combination of the two methods though.

For $15 still seems like a win.

Did they at least include collecting classic playboys or sometging in mafia 3? Game getting copped with the swiftness for the anti kkk action regardless

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
I'd say they succeeded then bc I thought the point was to use the tech and hacking to your advantage vs guns blazing.

I guess you should always have an option or it should have been a more seamless combination of the two methods though.

For $15 still seems like a win.

Did they at least include collecting classic playboys or sometging in mafia 3? Game getting copped with the swiftness for the anti kkk action regardless

Yeah you still collect magazines in mafia 3.

Yeah, for 15 bucks both games are worth a punt, even you don't end up liking them.

It's just a shame for me personally the two AAA games with black protagonists, that came out back to back as well just fell so..... Flat.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah you still collect magazines in mafia 3.

Yeah, for 15 bucks both games are worth a punt, even you don't end up liking them.

It's just a shame for me personally the two AAA games with black protagonists, that came out back to back as well just fell so..... Flat.

I feel you on that. At least assasins creed origins has a black protagonist, same with that freedom cry expansion for ac black flag. Both seem to be handled well