What are the most pro-black countries in Africa?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ethiopia is a mess right now, there are definitely Pan African elements within the country but there’s so much division they can’t get out of their own way. Plus the imported Western education system also colonized many of them mentally. With that said, Shashamane has a growing and thriving diaspora. I believe the largest Caribbean diaspora on the continent.

I would say Ghana is at the forefront of Pan Africanism on the continent. Long history of diasporans moving back, communities, luminaries whom have passed through. South Africa might be good too given their direct experience with whites which placed a greater importance on their Blackness.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slightly before the continent became anti-China, there was a lot of anti-Nigerian sentiment.

Comparatively, Nigerians are more mobile and cash liquid than most Africans, so their business interests are spreading. I'd compare it to how Chinese are treated in the Westcoast of the States.

The issue is with the uneducated lower class yahooze type setting up shop in the underworld - it's not the government money types.

Those types would rather blow money in Europe.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The question doesnt make sense

The OP is thinking from a Eurocentric view , which is why , with all due respect its a stupid question

Africa is a black continent , controlled by black people , so how can we be anything other than pro black , because obviously we are pro ourselves

we dont think in terms of race since we are all of that race ,African countries only think in terms of nationality not in terms of race
That's a pretty quick shortcut... Treatment of other races in all of Africa is often better than the one reserved to our fellow countrymen. Not only do white folks get better service, they get better opportunities.

To answer the question, Ghana is clearly spearheading not only panafricanism, but also service to its people. That's for West Africa. I don't know much about Zimbabwe and Zambia, but I get nice echoes.
Rwanda?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Treatment of other races in all of Africa is often better than the one reserved to our fellow countrymen. Not only do white folks get better service, they get better opportunities.

What would be an example of better treatment in relation to natives:patrice:?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
What would be an example of better treatment in relation to natives:patrice:?
Restaurant & services, administration, employment. They often associated with money off of their race, even if they're a bum from Australia, so they get preferential treatment. It's the sad truth.

It can vary but it's definitely a thing

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Restaurant & services, administration, employment. They often associated with money off of their race, even if they're a bum from Australia, so they get preferential treatment. It's the sad truth.

It can vary but it's definitely a thing
Thanks. I see:ohhh:

I got 2follow up questions, if you have time.

1. ) Would that Australian's treatment be compared to a local avg. Joe or a local businessman when you say that they recieve better treatment in admin/services?

2.) Are foreigners(white/asian) actually coming to the continent to find jobs(Outside of extraction)by working for locals? Or are they employing themselves? The employment angle is new info for me.