What are the best meals/ foods for a skinny person to gain

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Just get rid of it then. When I go shopping, that shyt never even makes to my home, so I can't be tempted. Now when I eat out or visit someone else's pad, then that's another story...

Nah, I practice IIFYM and I'm disciplined.

But when bulking season starts....:whew:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
man just track your calories for like a week to get an idea of what youre taking in each day.

Google "how much do I need to eat to gain weight" and use one of those sites to get a baseline for how much surplus you need to eat.
Dont make this more difficult than it has to be.
that my fitness app :whew:

its still a struggle tho :sadcam:, im still tryna figure it out. trying to be healthy but still pick up the carbs with every meal

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
How do i count calories for foods without labels, google search then estimate, i need info on carb intake, calorie surplus and other shyt like that. Someone point me into the right direction

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How do i count calories for foods without labels, google search then estimate, i need info on carb intake, calorie surplus and other shyt like that. Someone point me into the right direction
My Fittness Pal has most everything. Just pick something close to what it is and use that.

Daps
[QUOmuch BruhMayne, post: 14845248, member: 2101"]Them days gone breh :whew:
semtex came through in the clutch :myman:[/QUOTE]
How much do you weight now??