What are some things Vince had planned that won’t happen under HHH?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why would they throw away an additional 75K sold tickets plus lord knows how much money that generates in merch sales and other revenue?
Yea, I just watched Day One of Wrestlemania 28, again...nah, shyt might fukk around and be a whole week one day :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You guys think Triple H will eventually scale WrestleMania back to what it was before 2016? Feel like Vince was the reason it became longer and they came up with the two-night concept to compensate.:patrice:
two days = more money, im pretty sure whether he likes it or not that concept will probably continue

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
NJPW went back to WK being on one day, so there is precedence. But Nick Khan would probably tell Trips to not do it.

I do think both cards will be six matches though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You guys think Triple H will eventually scale WrestleMania back to what it was before 2016? Feel like Vince was the reason it became longer and they came up with the two-night concept to compensate.:patrice:
Nahhh it's too much money into the two-night concept to go back to what it was before. It's exactly why Raw won't go back to 2 hours. Doing that would be a quick to sour the relationship between Steph and Khan.