What are some things Vince had planned that won’t happen under HHH?

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
HVLFkLA.jpg

What the fukk is that

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You guys think Triple H will eventually scale WrestleMania back to what it was before 2016? Feel like Vince was the reason it became longer and they came up with the two-night concept to compensate.:patrice:

Yeah I see Trips doing the "less is more" concept with WM. Cohesive match lengths and payoffs. Probably the main good thing Trips done is keeping it all wrestling and less fluff. He just needs to make some compelling storylines and stop treating WWE like ROH with a Fox deal.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Bianca being a superstar...

Madcap moss, eric b, austin theory being the next wrestlers in 2023
:what:HHH has pushed Bianca even harder than Vince. Half of y'all be in the threads complaining about her being too strong and running through Bayley.

I swear people talk just to talk.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:HHH has pushed Bianca even harder than Vince. Half of y'all be in the threads complaining about her being too strong and running through Bayley.

I swear people talk just to talk.

Bianca only got pinned once with Vince for 18 months and that was due to getting Becky Lynch, not trying to get this weak ass no chemistry group called Damage CTRL over ....this shyt is a channel changer everytime i see these three ladies come out with no chemistry... they are stinking up Bianca's reigns... while Rhea Ripley is looking like the Head bytch in Charge on Raw slamming man, just being a terror... Bianca is with some chubby face weirdo named Candace being weigh down

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You guys think Triple H will eventually scale WrestleMania back to what it was before 2016? Feel like Vince was the reason it became longer and they came up with the two-night concept to compensate.:patrice:
Why would they throw away an additional 75K sold tickets plus lord knows how much money that generates in merch sales and other revenue?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

No fukking way they're passing on the revenue of a two night event.