What are some shows that have recently "Jumped The Shark"?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Also I'll add Arrow to the list even though people probably believe it happened Season 3. I think it happened this season when

The writers killed off Laurel in favor of Felicity

:mindblown: it's like killing off Lois Lane in favor of Lana Lang

I posted my response in the "Arrow" season 5 thread to a avoid spoiling in this thread: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20090782/

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sons of anarchy definitely

walking dead I have to disagree with, they completely fukked up something that should of been great in the last 2 minutes of the last season but storyline wise I don't see the problem, it's finally reached the point of the story it's fans have wanted it to and aside from the usual 3 or 4 near pointless/boring episodes each season (which isn't bad for 16) it's been pretty consistent, seasons 5 and 6 (more 6) were great imo.

The wire came very close with the whole serial killer/mcnulty storyline in its last season imo, but luckily it didn't get too ridiculous and there was enough going on elsewhere on the show that saved it.

I'd like to think power won't but it's been given a couple more seasons so who knows.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Zoo.

Jesus Christ

The entire premise is stupid as fukk but this second season is a whole order of magnitude of fukkery overload.

They now have animals that can cause earthquakes? You serious bro?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Suits, Shameless, Arrow, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Homeland, The Affair

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The Black List.
I can't even remember when it was but some point during an episode I just
post-24400-Seinfeld-thats-enough-gif-nHrW.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Kinda feel like Walking Dead is reaching that point.

On one end , a show usually jumps the shark by season 5 but a show like this should have staying power. Imma still tune in ,till it ends :manny:
So many people have said that Negan is the only reason they'll watch season 7. Negan's character and Sasha's sexy ass are the only reasons I'll be watching.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You're an idiot if you watch the walking dead. The creater and show runners have no plans to ever end it. That shyt is gonna abruptly just get cancelled.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
You're an idiot if you watch the walking dead. The creater and show runners have no plans to ever end it. That shyt is gonna abruptly just get cancelled.
Except they've said they're moving into the final arch