What are some plot holes/inconsistencies you've come across in tv shows/films/comics/cartoons/anime?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Boy Meets World. During the college years when Cory and Topanga break up and Shaun is trying to get them back together, they have a flashback of Topanga/Cory being boyfriend/girlfriend since like kindergarten. When the show first started they didn't go out until like 8th grade,

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy Meets World. During the college years when Cory and Topanga break up and Shaun is trying to get them back together, they have a flashback of Topanga/Cory being boyfriend/girlfriend since like kindergarten. When the show first started they didn't go out until like 8th grade,
Not even he didn't ask her out until high school. Before that she was the weird kid in the class. :dead:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anakin force choked her which almost killed her. They even said when she was giving birth " she lost the will to live"

You can replace a missing link with robotics but you can't replace the will to live
:yeshrug:

:dead:
So taking care of your potential child ain't will enough to live.
Padme ain't shyt

It came of corny in the movie but I think it's a legit death. Dying from emotional shock or heart break has happened IRL.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It came of corny in the movie but I think it's a legit death. Dying from emotional shock or heart break has happened IRL.

When did she lose the will before or after seeing her babies faces and naming them.

I mean she was leader of a planet at one point and had to look for billions of people. But one assault from her husband and she can't live no more. :hubie:
But that is women who had the strength of will to stop an invasion for her planet but she can't live without her man. :dead:

padme ain't shyt

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
fast and furious series.

Han's died in 2006 in Tokyo Drift. all the technology and shyt in that movie falls in line with shyt from that era. for instance :

bow wow gets beat up for selling a broke ipod. who is buying ipod in 2012?

another example:
TokyoDriftCell3.jpg

somehow they were broadcasting the race with these phones.

hans dies at the end of that movie. How is he whipping 2012 dodge chargers and Lexus'? why is it all present day technology in the "prequel" movies after his death?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When did she lose the will before or after seeing her babies faces and naming them.

I mean she was leader of a planet at one point and had to look for billions of people. But one assault from her husband and she can't live no more. :hubie:
But that is women who had the strength of will to stop an invasion for her planet but she can't live without her man. :dead:

padme ain't shyt

:patrice: I say after.

I don't remember, did she know about Anakin bodying all them kids at the Jedi temple? That could have done a lot to her pysche by then. I'm :plasticreach: like a muthafukka, I don't know why I'm trying to cop pleas for that movie :dead: