What are some of your greatest simp stories?

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
@At30wecashout

Damn you dropped a lot of knowledge with them stories breh. Reason i say that, a lot of them experiences you shared can help some dudes look in the mirror. Lot of jokers out here simpin and don't know it. Simpin definitely don't pay.
These thotties with they sad stories and manipulative ways. I've been the victim myself on a few occasions in the past.

The slimie with the queen latifah looking chick though :ohhh:

I see them deceitful tactics she was using didn't play in her favor later on :lolbron:

Hindsight have you thinking twice before :cape:

Public Service Announcement for the day

Simpin Don't Pay
:ufdup:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I've been a bit of a simp in my younger years, mainly at school though :francis:

I was in 6th grade, there was this cute boy in class that all the girls :noah: over. Im the smartest kid (also an ugly duckling) in class and he always asked me to do his homework for him, while he was flirting with a friend of mine. :mjlol: i thought by doing his homework he will fall for me, needless to say that never happened :francis:

Daps
Reppin
California
I've been a bit of a simp in my younger years, mainly at school though :francis:

I was in 6th grade, there was this cute boy in class that all the girls :noah: over. Im the smartest kid (also an ugly duckling) in class and he always asked me to do his homework for him, while he was flirting with a friend of mine. :mjlol: i thought by doing his homework he will fall for me, needless to say that never happened :francis:

I think homeboy was the smartest kid in class.

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
got this frm other website

-A guy on my ship was a 24 year old virgin, and very socially inept. He'd constantly get fukked with over it; but the time where I decided that things were starting to get a little out of hand was when our ship was near the NOAA base in downtown Norfolk for repairs. A hot chick was walking down Brambleton Ave talking on her cellphone, and they told him to run down there and start talking to her - and it was a pretty good distance too, so he was literally sprinting toward her. He got to her and started talking, and she started pushing him out of the way while continuing to talk on her cellphone at the same time. When we left there about a month or two later, we made a port visit in New Orleans (during the fall); and I spotted him at a titty bar - hitting on the strippers, but using lovespeak... promising to love them forever, treat them good, never leave... all that bullshyt. I couldn't watch, so I intervened... told him about another bar down the street, and that I'd buy him a drink or two. He still kept talking for awhile, until the stripper asked for a tip - he confessed that he was broke, and she slapped in the face. The next day, he was in his crackerjacks - we were told that the locals will buy drinks for military down there. I was walking with him for a little bit, and there was a chick checking him out. I told him to go to talk to her, and that I'll stand her and make sure nothing bad happens. I didn't expect the convo to last long; but it did. I left them alone, and later that night... he got his first piece of ass.

-A guy on my ship, who was still too junior to get single BAH; finds a chick to stay with out in town. To his credit, he was at least getting that and sex out of the deal. But... her house wasn't furnished. So, he decided to go to USA Discounters - one of those companies that targets the military - and completely furnishes her house. What happens right after that? She kicks him out. Unfortunately, he had a TS clearance, so not paying or telling the store to come get the furniture was out of the question. He was stuck paying for it.

-A guy on my ship was a 34 year old virgin (yes, I said 34); and not by choice. You'd see big excitement on his face whenever an attractive female talked to him. Well, I reported onboard right before Thanksgiving; and one of the females onboard - who was okay looking - through a nice gesture, invited him over for Thanksgiving... since he had nowhere to go. She also asked him to bring some alcohol. Well... he took it the wrong the wrong way. So he started stalking her. The final straw came on Valentine's Day, when he got her chocolates, flowers, and a teddy bear. He eventually went to DRB, and it ended there. Later on, he moved onto a stripper - he even came back to the ship, talking about how he was engaged. Oh, and how they haven't had sex yet because she's saving herself for marriage (.....oooookay); and if I recall correctly, she had children. Every payday, it never failed - he'd go see her, and he'd be back to work the next day broke - and she didn't want to see him again until the next payday. We all tried to tell him what was going on, but he didn't want to listen. Like the previous guy, he furnished her house... AND paid her rent; even though he wasn't drawing BAH herself nor did she let him stay over. Eventually, she didn't want to deal with him anymore... and he took it so hard that he checked himself into the 5th floor at Portsmouth Naval Hospital. He was a Gunner's Mate; so he was taken out of that division and sent to deck.

-On this same ship, we had a guy who was married - and was two years away from retirement. His wife was fukking his brother, and he knew it - and didn't do shyt about it. In fact, for a period of time, he actually had to call his wife at the end of the day and ask her permission to come home. This didn't get resolved by the time I left the ship; and although everyone on the ship knew about this, he only shared this information himself with very few people on the ship. One other guy and I actually spoke of going over to his house and removing his brother; the only problem was, neither of us were among the few that he confided in. Him sharing that information was something that I saw as a cry for help; but that information wasn't shared with us; so we didn't get involved.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
DSC_0025.jpg
Split like One Direction.

that stings every time I see/hear it :mjcry:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've spent like 10k on 1d merch, albums, and concert tickets. of course i'm mad af they're breaking up

but i'm sorry you ripped your pants :(
:what:When im off 30s, im negging you for not paying attention to the pain that *YOUR* kind put me through.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

I'm sorry those girls were mean to you :mjcry: want me to kill them?
2EqXt8z.png
No. I just want you to tell @VFib that Little Kayla from 3rd grade(I knew that hussy for a long time) scarred me for life when she juked me out of my lunch money for 6
months so she could afford her first Kenya doll.
kenya-doll.jpg
:patrice: Though I think Kayla was on that :mjpls: because she processed the hair with chemicals and it all melted :patrice:

She said "Now I know why it's just for me and not for Kenya."

just_for_me_relxr-reg.jpg