What are some of the lamest ways for a person to turn heel?

Daps
Oh, pretty much anything involving Sting. Fully expected Flair to come go out of retirement to turn on him 1 last time.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they have a legit point (Nation, Rikishi).

This may be unpopular but I think Brets double turn vs Austin was wack. I am supposed to not like Bret anymore because he beat this dude clean that been fukkin with him relentlessly and then gave him some extra after?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
They phased it out but foreign heels were played out 25 years ago

Like I thought Muhammad Hassan lowkey coulda worked if he started out as a generic face, lost lost a close contest to a more established face and then started calling the fans racist instead of coming right out the gate like "Allahu Akbar, you only hate me cause I'm Middle Eastern, death to the Great Satan!"
I hate to say this, but Hassan was gonna fail regardless. A baby face Muslim is DOA, and his heel character got him real life heat. It was just bad timing

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They phased it out but foreign heels were played out 25 years ago

Like I thought Muhammad Hassan lowkey coulda worked if he started out as a generic face, lost lost a close contest to a more established face and then started calling the fans racist instead of coming right out the gate like "Allahu Akbar, you only hate me cause I'm Middle Eastern, death to the Great Satan!"
? He one of the most hated heels ever.

Character was genius coming off the heels of 9/11

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

This may be unpopular but I think Brets double turn vs Austin was wack. I am supposed to not like Bret anymore because he beat this dude clean that been fukkin with him relentlessly and then gave him some extra after?
I feel what you're saying with Bret, but my guess is that people were supposed to despise Bret because he became a whiny bytch when things didn't go his way. But like you said... Bret had a point in most every gripe he had in leading to his heel turn.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rikish’s heel turn has got to be one of the dumbest most mismanaged turns ever. He was super over, and him turning to help the Rock didn’t make any story sense.
I remember the 2000 Rumble...back during the message boards of PW maybe..some dude wrote "it makes me SICK how over Rikishi is" One of the funniest crybaby fits i ever read.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Rikish’s heel turn has got to be one of the dumbest most mismanaged turns ever. He was super over, and him turning to help the Rock didn’t make any story sense.
I've always felt part of the problem with his turn was he had some messed up scripting. Why not replace I did it for the people with because we are family.

I remember everybody clowning that promo at school the next day.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whenever guys pointed to the crowd and said “each and every one of you” :trash:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I feel what you're saying with Bret, but my guess is that people were supposed to despise Bret because he became a whiny bytch when things didn't go his way. But like you said... Bret had a point in most every gripe he had in leading to his heel turn.

Shawn :troll: him and hitting him with the :umad: at every turn

Stone Cold constantly fukkin him over and being like "Do somethin! :birdman:"

Vince, who was supposed to be impartial, siding with Shawn's fukkery while scolding Bret for his behavior

Gorilla, the so-called "fan-friendly" President, basically like "Sorry, Bret, nothing I can do. :yeshrug:" over the injustices he faced

You can see why he snapped. :picard:

To be fair, there was a moment Bret lowkey sounded like a heel after losing the WWF Title to Shawn at WrestleMania XII.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Shawn :troll: him and hitting him with the :umad: at every turn

Stone Cold constantly fukkin him over and being like "Do somethin! :birdman:"

Vince, who was supposed to be impartial, siding with Shawn's fukkery while scolding Bret for his behavior

Gorilla, the so-called "fan-friendly" President, basically like "Sorry, Bret, nothing I can do. :yeshrug:" over the injustices he faced

You can see why he snapped. :picard:

To be fair, there was a moment Bret lowkey sounded like a heel after losing the WWF Title to Shawn at WrestleMania XII.

In retrospect Bret's descent to heeldom made me realize exactly how spoiled that mother fukker was in kayfabe.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Mystery attacker is always :heh: cuz you didn’t hear that 250+ roided out man run up on your with a steel chair? And you didn’t even get a look at him before he beat your ass?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Undertaker saving JR from kissing Vince McMahon's ass, while scolding Vince McMahon (I guess in preparation to beat him up) he realized he had been kissing Vince's ass the most and it made him insecure. When JR told him he would not have kissed McMahon's ass Undertaker's 2 minute old insecurity finally overwhelmed him and he beat up JR.

"ARE YOU BETTER THAN MEEEEEE????!!!!!! :sadbron:"