What Are Some Of The Best Double or Triple Entendres In Rap?

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I didn't even catch all this stuff and later looked up the lyrics but Lupe Fiasco's first 2 lines on Kanye's Touch the Sky.

"Yes, yes, yes. Guess who's on third? Lupe steal like Lupin the III."

1. Guess who's on third? This is the 3rd verse on the song.
2. It's also the 3rd song on the Late Registration album
3. His 3rd major album was originally supposed to be L.U.P. End so "Like L.U.P. End the third." He spoke in the past of only doing 3 albums then retiring.

On top of that

4. "Lupe steal like Lupin the III" reference to the anime staring a thief named Lupin
5. He's stealing the song away from Kanye
6. It can also sound like he's saying "Looping the 3rd" as in looping third base on his way to home.

This was the first 2 bars!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
3. See my cut through the holes

jay-z-Treated-Jugrnaut-Starter-Snapback-Cap-Balmain-Green-Black-Print-Silk-Scarf-helicopter-4.jpg

jJmiG2h.gif

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
But now I'm back to the punchin/ back to the flow like crunchin/ got a six pack on the low now I'm sunk in/ look like I'm driving from the back seat/ with a bird shotgun like I'm huntin/ u see what happened... I made a call n she got fly/ I was pumpin... hit her up/ then I sent my dog to go n pick her up.

Lupe fiasco - the champ is here freestyle

Blew my mind when It hit me.

Daps
Reppin
Sands Of The East

The whole song :damn:

You beat me to this :ohhh::picard::wow:

The phones is tapped but i could never leak it/ i'm on a run, i'm on off it, back on it way too true i could never false it/faucet.

I'm much colder/Kohler when it comes to rapping my only cap size/capsize is 7 and a half in hats. I'm on the board with the chick y'all fishbowled, DiCaprio and the captain.

Let it sink in duke while I foot you a brick like cement shoes. So throw your in towels, I'm unstoppable, But lemme stop, I don't wanna overflow

Last edited: