What are some legitimate ways to stop police violence and abuse

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So ,
I like the idea of policing ourselves.
I also think we need to make a Black political PAC or lobbing group. We need to get some of these politicians, judges and sheriff in our pocket. I know alot of you don't believe in the political process at all but I think we need to give it a try from a lobbying side, and not having token black politicians in office. It's too much big money to do it for presidential or for U.S Senate races, but we might be able to make it happen with certain city council , state senate, sheriff races.
As for policing ourselves we should start something like a Huey P Newton Gun Club in each city with a decent Black population.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lets not just talk about It, but let's really put these ideas into action.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ever read the yahoo comment section. Utterly disgusting. White supremacist need to die ASAP. If that's most white people, so be it.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Its never gonna end. Blacks are the minority in this country but we make up the majority of prisoners. America actively works to oppress the black community and nobody gives a fukk. These other races aren't gonna get involved cuz its not effecting their communities. America's not gonna stop because they need that cash.

You can talk revolution all you want but look what happened to the BPP and most other civil rights groups. You get too much power they'll drop a bomb on your block and say you were a domestic terroist.

Best thing for black people to do is leave america period. In droves. Let those vampires find another meal.