WHAT ARE SOME GOOD TRUE CRIME DOCUMENTARIES SIMILAR TO "MAKING A MURDERER" AND "THE JINX" BREHS

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:

See there....cops need to be careful and make sure they get it right. At the end the prosecutor was looking like :francis:

The head detective was :why:

Rely on meth addicts as witnesses brehs................:martin:
Here's another one. This is one that had me :mindblown: when Dateline first did the story a while back. Well, they had to run it back and do a follow up. This isn't the level of Steven Avery fukkery, but it's close. The video is long, but it's a good watch.

https :// www.nbc.com/dateline/video/dateline-0122/2970646 (Take the spaces out. TheColi's strange formatting wouldn't let it post on it's own.)

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
@Nature Boy Ric Flair and everyone else you gotta watch The Fear of 13

Its just as good as Jinx or Making a Murderer :wow:

Hit me up if you want the link

anigif_enhanced-22160-1426273879-6.gif

THANKS BREH :salute:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
@Nature Boy Ric Flair and everyone else you gotta watch The Fear of 13

Its just as good as Jinx or Making a Murderer :wow:

Hit me up if you want the link

:martin: No it fukken isn't.

You should be negged for even suggesting this. :ufdup:

If you want to listen to a white man babble on for 1hr and 30min go right ahead.

All I have to say it is a good to be a white man in America. Some of things he did in his life. God damn criminal.

Anyways if this mofo can get a girlfriend while being on deathrow and marry her, and make her do his paper work. Y'all single brehs aint doing something right. :pachaha:

This movie was fukken terrible. Don't watch this shyt.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
:martin: No it fukken isn't.

You should be negged for even suggesting this. :ufdup:

If you want to listen to a white man babble on for 1hr and 30min go right ahead.

All I have to say it is a good to be a white man in America. Some of things he did in his life. God damn criminal.

Anyways if this mofo can get a girlfriend while being on deathrow and marry her, and make her do his paper work. Y'all single brehs aint doing something right. :pachaha:

This movie was fukken terrible. Don't watch this shyt.
nah its good

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went in blind to the Ken & Barbie Killers on HBO Max.

Definitely was more of a thriller than I expected. Didn't know it was like the OJ trial of Canada at the time