What are some good free dating sites?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:lupe:

Looking for a hot date, preferably black men between ages 24-31 with stable income with 100k salaries, 2012 or better cars, crisp hairline (no receding hairlines allowed :whoa:), in shape, between the height of 5'11-6'4, with a 6 or 8 pack, bottom half must match top half of your bawdy, no chicken legs :scusthov:, must have 360 waves or dreads, no kids, no jail record, single, with a bachelors degree or better, whom currently reside in the downtown area of Chicago.

Also, they must like to go wine tasting, ratchet rap music, art galleries, painting, jazz music, long walks along the beach, jet skis, mountain climbing, fishing, must enjoy watching reality tv shows like Love and Hip Hop, Bad Girls Club, Real Housewives of ATL, and Basketball wives. Can not have any issues with hair weave either :ufdup:

Not asking for much :ld:

I'm lonely and I need to get out the house. :leostare:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
"Looking for a hot date, preferably black men between ages 24-31 with stable income with 100k salaries"

Those black men aint fukking with black women.

Truth hurts

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Naslost2.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
go to one of those clubs that has a fat girl night where all the chubby chasers come in and try to get with gross fat chicks like yourself

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
preferably black men between ages 24-31 with stable income with 100k salaries, 2012 or better cars

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/359535/bytch-please-o.gif

whats wrong with that? A woman can't have preferences now?

go to one of those clubs that has a fat girl night where all the chubby chasers come in and try to get with gross fat chicks like yourself
Been there done that, nothing but a bunch of ex felons that work at K Mart.

"Looking for a hot date, preferably black men between ages 24-31 with stable income with 100k salaries"

Those black men aint fukking with black women.

Truth hurts

I have hope.

nah im good :rudy:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:dead: :deadmanny:
but on the real there are no good "free" dating sites. :scusthov: you better hit up Match or Eharmony girl.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:dead: :deadmanny:
but on the real there are no good "free" dating sites. :scusthov: you better hit up Match or Eharmony girl.
too costly.

I was thinking about trying out okcupid :leostare:

should I add other races of men to my preferences, hun? I was thinking that if i do, ill have more options into finding exactly what i want :ohhh: