What are some good, cheap wines?

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what you like, op. Wine in general is pretty cheap these days. Do you like sweet, dry, bold, red? White? :ld:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Any cheap wine will work. Never buy wine based on the price. If you're broke and don't know shyt about wine buy some Carlo Rossi. Pour it in a big ass bowl. Add sugar to taste. Add hella fruit. Doesn't matter what kind. Cover it. Refrigerate it for like two days.

You good to go player. It'll taste hella good. You'll get points because it'll look like you made it. And you didn't have to spend 30 dollars on a good bottle of wine.

You're welcome.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Don't spend more than $15 on a bottle. Wine is one of the biggest scams going. It's proven over and over again no one can tell the difference between cheap and expensive wines. And even within one label teh quality changes year over year based on the how the harvest goes.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Is there an Aldi or Trader Joes near u?

If so..Aldi has a 2.89 brand called winking owl and the pinot grigio, Cabernet, merlot and Chardonnay are good. Trader joes has the 3.29...3 buck chuck...those are good.

If not...there is a cheaper brand around 3 something close to $4 at Walmart and Food Lion. Those aren't as good as the Aldi or Trader Joes wine. Trader Joes also have good wines that are $5 or less.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Is there an Aldi or Trader Joes near u?

If so..Aldi has a 2.89 brand called winking owl and the pinot grigio, Cabernet, merlot and Chardonnay are good. Trader joes has the 3.29...3 buck chuck...those are good.

If not...there is a cheaper brand around 3 something close to $4 at Walmart and Food Lion. Those aren't as good as the Aldi or Trader Joes wine. Trader Joes also have good wines that are $5 or less.
I'll hit up Aldi. They just recently opened up a few stores near my city. About time I check out what the fuss is about.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
used to get bent back in the day with this.
img_20130719_224123_897.jpg

Never fukkin with MD after my first and only experience. :huhldup:

It was a story I'll never forget tho. :lolbron:

Depends on what you like, op. Wine in general is pretty cheap these days. Do you like sweet, dry, bold, red? White? :ld:

Only drank it once. Forgot the brands, but an ex co worker put me on to Sangria. Copped that and Moscato. Not bad.